Internship within Software Enhancing inside the Research and Technology development
Airbus Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
Are you innovative, open minded and willing to think out of the box?
Are you willing to be part of the future cabin and cargo?
Would you like to help us shape the future of aviation travel?
The R&T operations department inside the cabin and cargo community is looking for an intern (d/f/m) with a clear vision and a contagious passion to challenge the status quo.
Starting date: August / September 2022
Duration: 6 months
We are looking for the a student who is willing to do his/her practical training inside the workstream “software” development for Cabin and Cargo of the Future (CCotF)
Inside CCotF we are developing the future cabin and cargo technologies for the next generation of Airbus aircrafts.
In a future Airbus aircraft the software will play a more important role as today so we need to rethink the Airbus infrastructure for power, data and software distribution.
The agile working method is helping us to define this new developing path and opens daily our mind for new technologies, new features and future use cases.
With the help of the Technical Readiness Level (TRL) process (developed by NASA) we ensure the right technologies maturity and a proper handover towards our serial aircraft programs.
- Programming of existing and new software functions for the current CCotF demonstrator platform for all dedicated project streams. Specifically the combination and interfaces of hardware to software need to be considered
- Programming of our existing and new HMI
- Facilitate and maintain the interfaces inside our network and with the stream components
- Testing and implementation: support a running R&T project in his quest to approach customers
- Enrolled full time student (d/f/m) within computer science or electrical engineering, or similar field of study
- Enhanced skills in Python, Docker, Linux and for IT networks are required
- Good skills inside electrical engineering would be a completion
- Strong interest in innovation, knowledge of tools to stimulate innovation (such as design thinking…)
- Curious about aircraft technologies (no expertise needed)
- Ability to integrate in the team, lead some initiative
- Highly motivated and ability to motivate an international team, team spirit, innovative thinking, consistent and resolute way of working
- English language skills on negotiation level, knowledge of German would be a plus
Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
Please Provide The Following Documents
cover letter, C.V., relevant certificates, current certificate of enrollment
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus Operations GmbH
Internship / Stage / Praktikum / Beca
Student / Etudiant / Student / Estudiante
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.
- Seniority level Internship
- Employment type Full-time
- Job function Education and Training
- Industries Aviation and Aerospace Component Manufacturing