CALL FOR APPLICATION 2023-24 NOW OPEN
Students are advised to read all the points below carefully. For the application procedure and the scholarships, you should be aware of the following information :
- Financial supports: under point 2. you will find the deadlines for the financial supports available according to the application round;
- The difference between programme countries and third countries : the procedure to be followed varies according to the student’s country of origin;
- The twelve-month rule;
You should as well be aware of the contents of the following pages:
1. DEADLINES FOR THE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
The application for the Erasmus Mundus CLE is open twice a year with the following deadlines:
- First call for application > 14 October 2022 – 12 Juanuary 2023 – all students
- Second call for application > 01st March 2023 – 31st May 2023 – for all students
2. DEADLINES FOR APPLICATION FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORTS
It is also possible to participate in the application for different types of financial supports depending the call to which the students participate. This preference must be indicated at the time of application in the appropriate section of the Online Application Form.
- First call for application> with the possibility to participate in the selection ofthe Erasmus + Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMD) scholarships according to the Selection criteria. Find more information on the page Erasmus Mundus Scholarships.
- Second call for application > with the possibility to participate in the selection of any other financial supports provided on the basis of the funds available according to the Selection criteria. Find more information on the page Financial supports.
Note that those who do not qualify for Erasmus + Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMD) scholarships in the first call will automatically enter in the second ranking list for any other financial supports scheduled for the second call, if this interest has been indicated in the appropriate section of the Online Application Form.
3. ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates can apply for the Erasmus Mundus CLE via the CLE online application form
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE APPLICATION
- Copy of a valid international passport or national ID card (NOTA BENE: ID card is accepted for EU citizens ONLY)
- Copy of the original diplomas indicating the final level obtained. All selected candidates must obtain their first cycle degree by July 31, 2023. In case the student has not yet obtained the degree at the time of the application, and he is in the last year of study, a document issued by his University of origin stating the estimated date to obtain the degree has to be produced instead of the diploma. If students do not graduate within the due specified dates, the application will be cancelled
- Transcript of records during the bachelor phase
- Certificate of the student’s level of proficiency in the required languages (e.g. diploma, university exams, language certificates).
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS TO APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS OR FINANCIAL SUPPORTS (Download your checklist here.)
These documents must be uploaded on the same Online application system.
In order to participate in the selection for the granting of Erasmus+ Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMD) scholarships or possible additional financial supports, candidates are required to present the following additional documents:
- Full curriculum vitae (CV Europass template) [SMITHMarc-CV.pdf];
- Motivation letter (explaining the background of the candidate and the reasons for applying to the CLE Master’s programme)
- Only for those attending the first call for application and asking for the Erasmus + Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) scholarship : Certificate of residence or attestation issued by the workplace or study attesting the residence at the time of the application.
- Two letters of recommendation* written by academics/researchers who have participated in the candidate’s academic training. Letters by the coordinating professors of partner universities are not accepted. They must be written on a headed paper of the University concerned and/or signed by the referee. All letters of recommendation without a headed paper and not signed will not be considered and the application will be incomplete
*LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION:
The letters of recommendation can be sent directly by the referents to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
All electronic applications will be acknowledged by e-mail.
ANY INCOMPLETE APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
See the full invitation here