You like it authentic? Then we like you!
In the Conduent Greece team, you can expect honest cooperation and an employer who builds on a modern infrastructure: We are one of the world’s largest service providers for telecommunications companies, customer care and technical support. Our company culture thrives on the diversity of our employees. Whether experienced professional or career changer, whether student, intern or managing director – unique personalities are not only appreciated by us, they are part of our success.
You can look forward to a pleasant, relaxed working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and many open ears for your needs!
Enrich us as:
German Call Center Agent (f/m/d)
Home Office, Greece Full-time
Wonderful, from the home office, you support our team and look after Vodafone customers with all questions regarding internet, telephone and TV.
That’s your everyday work:
- After your detailed training, our Vodafone customers can already hear from the sound of your voice that they have a competent and solution-oriented contact person on the phone.
- A regular or new customer wants to order a new product or renew their subscription? After a while, you’ll be able to do that in no time at all – by e-mail or by phone.
- And because you like things neat and tidy, you enter and maintain the customer master data cleanly and without fuss in our computer system.
- In other words, as a call centre agent in the home office, you not only ensure satisfied customers, but also enrich our friendly team.
If you can do that, we’re on the same wavelength:
- You are a motivated career changer or have experience as a call centre agent.
- You are familiar with working on a PC and have a basic understanding of technology.
- Talking and advising people is your thing
- Sales and distribution are in your blood
- Your German is good – both written and spoken
- You are reliable and enjoy working in a team
We offer you:
- Interesting and dynamic opportunities to work for one of the most prestigious companies in the world.
- Development in a large international matrix organisation
- The opportunity to work on local/regional projects and help build the Greek business operations
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
How do these benefits sound to you?
- 1250 € gross / month
- + Performance bonus
- + Reimbursement of telework expenses (done in accordance with the law)
- + 2 additional salaries per year
- Private health and life insurance
- Holidays according to length of service
- A colourful, open-minded team that is looking forward to getting to know you
- A good work-life balance thanks to shift models and forward planning of assignments
- Working hours
Full-time: 40 hours per week, Monday – Sunday, shift system
Contract: Full-time employment contract, unlimited
The position as Call Centre Agent (m/f/d) Home Office is full-time. Suitable for experienced professionals or career changers.
Apply today for the position as German Call Center Agent Home Office (m/f/d). firstname.lastname@example.org