Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
24 Ιουνίου 2021
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΗλεκτρολόγων Μηχανικών και Μηχανικών Η/Υ Θετικές Επιστήμες Πληροφορική Πολυτεχνική Φυσική
DevOps Engineer | Based in Athens
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our Service Operations Team based in our Athens office.
- Processing a wide variety of tasks and administrative requests supporting the project management team.
- Working with project management to understand campaign and brand needs in order to coordinate and handle relevant tasks accordingly
- Managing campaign configuration
- Coordinating updates and change requests, and perform sanity testing post deployments
- Co-operating closely with different individuals and teams so as to ensure efficient flow of content through various processes, including quality assurance. This is an excellent opportunity to break into the mobile space and to work with major media clients.
- Participating in creating, editing and maintaining technical documentation (installation guide, administration guide, end-user guide, etc.)
- Report on the performance & Be involved in Data Mining Tasks, provide SQL Reports
Desired Skills and Experience
- Practical / working knowledge of relational databases (Oracle preferred) SQL, PL/SQL knowledge
- Demonstrate ability for multitasking, team playing, analytical thinking, prioritizing
- Work with diverse teams and influence the desired outcome
- Unix environments understanding
- BSc in IT/ Computer Science/ Engineering is required, MA/ MSc will be considered as a plus
- A Private Health Insurance plan
- Clear reporting lines, allowing fast process in a friendly working environment
- Work from Home policy
- Excellent career opportunities and chance to grow
- Respect of work-life balance
Who we are
In Velti we believe that success is driven by constant innovation, R&D and investment in the technology trends. To achieve this we are enhancing our product line and solutions with sophisticated, artificial intelligence algorithms, machine learning and big data analytics. We also believe that a collaborative, creative culture, where every employee feels inspired to innovate and achieve is essential for our success. We therefore invest in the creation of a challenging, dynamic working environment that offers a versatile learning experience to our people as well as significant opportunities for advancement. We have a team of experienced, talented and friendly developers and data scientists with a problem-solving attitude and a commitment to customer satisfaction. It is good to work with people with such a strong focus on getting things done!
For more information, you can always check our site at www.velti.com
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.