Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
26 Ιανουαρίου 2021
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΓεωπονία Χημεία Χημικών Μηχανικών
About the job
Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Arivia group of Companies, member of Upfield, owner of the brand Violife, is the world’s leading vegan cheese company and a leading proprietor of plant-based dairy and dairy free products, exporting in 60+ countries worldwide.
Do you share our deep belief that plant-based nutrition is the future? Do you want to take part and lead the plant-based dairy / cheese revolution? As Business Development Manager it is your duty and mission to get the product in front of the customer in Retail and Foodservices.
Our Ideal Candidate
This is an exciting opportunity for a tenacious sales professional to have a big impact, with a passion for winning sales and building excellent relationships with our clients. You will have a strong FMCG background; ideally an established business development professional. You will report to the International Business Development Director with daily close working relationships with the Violife team in Greece. You will be passionate about consumers, naturally motivated and inquisitive, driven by insight and consumer behaviour. You will have a strong track record of delivering results for your accounts. In Retail you will take our Arivia’s products to the market to ensure consumers can enjoy a healthy plant-based diet at home; in Foodservices you will offer a healthy plant-based solution to the industry.
The canvas is blank it is up to you to paint it green and make it happen!
- Drives the business forward, and pushes the brand into growth
- Delivers sales plan, providing opportunities to bid for and win major contracts with significant scale via the team and own efforts
- Generates own new business leads, follows up on them and secures them
- Secures profitable sales with triple win (consumer, customer and Upfield – Arivia).
- Ensures and drives the PnL for the category
- Continuously follow-ups with the stakeholders and the customers in relation to the business
- Demonstrate drive, determination, and commitment to get things done and possessing a hands-on attitude
- Someone who appreciates Vegan food and has a genuine interest for this growing trend.
- Ability to work well with others, network and build relationships
- Confident, highly motivated, and well-organized and the ability to prioritise workloads
- Excellent listening, solution selling, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Good problem solver, capable of managing processes and resolving issues whilst on the move
- Able to engage with a broad spectrum of people at all levels of an organisation
- Good stakeholder management skills, experience from working with external stakeholders and main buyers
- Numerate and able to produce analysis from multiple data sources, specifically in the measuring, reporting and effective communication of ROI
- A high degree of business acumen
Professional Skills & Experience
- A passionate and driven salesperson with a minimum of 5 successful years’ sales experience selling products into FMCG industries
- Major, preferably, in Food Technology, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering and a post-graduate qualification or MBA
- P&L Savvy
- Business and technical English are excellent; other languages would be regarded as add on
- Excellent PC Skills – Microsoft Suite