Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
01 Φεβρουαρίου 2023
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοMarketing Αρχιτεκτόνων Μηχανικών Εικαστικές και Εφαρμοσμένες Τέχνες Καλές Τέχνες
You’ll be a Full-Time in-house Graphic Designer, a vital member of the marketing department of Tsironis S.A. Group (www.tsironis.gr, www.anemishop.gr, www.toys.gr, www.svoora.com). Established in 1980, Tsironis S.A. is a Greek manufacturing and trading company based in Thermi, Thessaloniki, with its main business activities revolving around quality wooden toys & gifts. In this role you will need to have experience, passion and creative talent to enable you to shine while working in various projects for our B2B & B2C shops. In your role you will be creating visually appealing and functional designs and also be the merging point among design, development and marketing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with company’s Marketing Manager to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Translate creative briefs into eye-catchy visuals for company’s identity design, print material such as brochures, flyers & catalogues, presentations, email promotional creatives, etc.
- Design for different communication tools such as newsletters, social media content, digital ads, websites, landing pages etc.
- Collaborate with Web Designers and Software Engineers to deliver well-designed Mockups for e-commerce etc.
- Stay up to date with social/digital trends and innovations.
- Conception & execution of product photo shootings (catalogue, lifestyle photos).
- Image processing, retouching and file organization and management.
- Receive and process visual product material and manage it in company’s ERP (SoftOne) and Websites.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a graphic designer, preferably in a marketing agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign) and MS Office.
- Preferably experience with Video editing and Motion Graphics.
- Ability to handle projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written in both Greek & English.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Out of the box thinker.
- Flexible, active listener, critical thinker with problem solving skills.
- A full-time job in a growing & passionate team.
- Good work-life balance, 09.00 – 17:00.
- A pleasant atmosphere.
- A competitive salary.
Your updated portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions or further information, please feel free to contact us via e-mail.