Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
29 Ιανουαρίου 2021
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΑνθρωπιστικές Επιστήμες Γερμανική Γλώσσα και Φιλολογία Ειδική Αγωγή Επιστημών Προσχολικής Αγωγής και Εκπαίδευσης Κοινωνικές Επιστήμες Παιδαγωγική Σχολή Παιδαγωγικό Δημοτικής Εκπαίδευσης Φιλοσοφική
TOR Hotel Group is a family-owned business with a long heritage in hospitality, which dates back to 1925 and the opening of the first luxury hotel in Thessaloniki. Since then, the Tornivoukas family has continued its long tradition with the creation of 4 unique hotels in Northern Greece.
Join our family for 2021 season at Eagles Palace and Eagles Villas a unique 5* Luxury Resort as a
Location: Ouranoupolis, Halkidiki
- Work with Kid’s Club Managers and supervisors to develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest and playtime
- Help children keep good hygiene
- Follow daily schedule of the Kid’s Club, as trained by Managers and allow children to learn about the world and explore interests
- Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring the problems to the attention of parents
- Maintain at all times a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene
- Follow all health and safety company regulations
Qualifications / Personal characteristics:
- University Degree or College Diploma in Childcare
- Preferred 1-2 years experience as a Childcare assistant
- Excellent knowledge of English language; a second language (German, French or Russian) will be highly desirable
- Pleasant, warm and caring personality
- First aid certifications will be a plus
- Competitive salary remuneration
- Career development in a fast paced growing work environment
- Daily meals and accommodation
- Training opportunities
Please send an updated CV with recent photo to the following link.
At TOR HOTEL GROUP we are proud to offer excellent and professional working environment, equal opportunities and further career development to passionate professionals.