Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
28 Φεβρουαρίου 2023
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΘετικές Επιστήμες Πληροφορική
Tom Sawyer Software is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Product Development Engineer. This is a remote or hybrid position for candidates near one of our development centers in Mexico City, Mexico; Heraklion, Greece; or Riga, Latvia.
As member of a global Product Development team, the Product Development Engineer works with our top graph and data visualization and analysis experts worldwide to design, develop, and test Tom Sawyer Software graph and data visualization technologies.
We are looking for inquisitive and bright minds, with a passion for solving the most challenging graph and data visualization problems faced by our top-tier partners and customers. This is an entry-level position with lots of opportunity for growth and advancement within the company.
Tom Sawyer Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
- Work with internal stakeholders around the globe to solve complex business and data visualization challenges.
- Work closely with the architectural team to refine requirements and designs, and enhance our core graph and data visualization platform.
- Learn and work with the latest technologies, including Web UI frameworks such as React, Spring, and Graph Databases.
- Develop and implement comprehensive software unit tests that meet our high-quality standards.
- Contribute to total product quality by reporting defects and missing features, and proactively enhancing product documentation.
- Communicate effectively and coordinate between product development, solutions, documentation, support, and quality assurance teams regarding new features and limitations.
- Use your passion for technology and analytical skills to find creative solutions to complex technical challenges.
- Opportunities to represent Tom Sawyer Software at recruiting events, tradeshows, and in customer demonstrations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent degree.
- Classroom or real-world software development and design experience.
- Knowledge and interest in at least one of the following areas of expertise: Data Visualization, User Interface Design and Development, Web Technologies, Application Integration.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different locations and functions.
- Strong attention to detail with good organizational skills.
- Clear, confident and succinct oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Brings energy, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude to the job.
Send your CV to the email account.