Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
31 Οκτωβρίου 2023
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΑγγλική Γλώσσα και Φιλολογία Γερμανική Γλώσσα και Φιλολογία Πανεπιστημιακή Εκπαίδευση Φιλοσοφική
It started with one ridiculously good idea – Create a different breed of BPO! We at TaskUs understand that achieving growth for our partners requires a culture of constant motion; exploring new technologies, being ready to handle any challenge in a moment’s notice, mastering consistency in an ever-changing world – that’s what it takes to get there. If that’s something you want to be apart of, apply today!
Customer Care Specialist-German/English Bilingual
What does a Customer Care Specialist really do? Think of yourself as someone who will provide world-class service to our customers in an accurate, efficient, and respectful manner on every call as measured by different performance metrics, so not everyone can qualify for this role. We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top-notch. So come on, now we need your full concentration because it’s time to imagine what it’s like being a Customer Care Specialist.
- Experience in technical-based customer assistance through voice, chat, and email
- Previous experience dealing with the challenges faced in a customer-focused role
- Act as a key participant within the internal team and wider Company by taking part in department initiatives providing feedback/updates, promoting collaborative solutions, and supporting colleagues/department. As a result, driving the successful development of the team and the wider department forward.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- A passion for problem-solving with the customer’s interest and satisfaction being the primary goal
- Social Media Savvy
- Ability to effectively and correctly communicate verbally and in written format
- Must be bilingual in German (C1/C2/Native) and English (B2/C1) speaking and writing
- Minimum 1-2 year experience in Customer Support, technical support, especially with a help desk or other IT functions
- Great communication skills, written and orally
- Demonstrate strong abilities to work independently and as a remote team player
- Must be adaptable and flexible, demonstrating abilities to work with process and information changes
- Must be willing to participate in a background screening
- Proven customer communication experience (E-mail & Phone)
- Strong working knowledge of external systems and PC based internet and software applications (e.g. internet, Microsoft Office)
DEI: In TaskUs we believe that innovation and higher performance are brought by people from all walks of life. We welcome applicants of different backgrounds, demographics, and circumstances. Inclusive and equitable practices are our responsibility as a business. TaskUs is committed to providing equal access to opportunities. If you need reasonable accommodations in any part of the hiring process, please let us know.
We invite you to explore all TaskUs career opportunities and apply through the provided URL https://www.taskus.com/careers/.