Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
29 Σεπτεμβρίου 2021
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΒιολογία Διοίκηση Επιχειρήσεων Μαθηματικό Οικονομικές Επιστήμες Πληροφορική
- Locate and analyze different types of relevant data from inside and outside of Pfizer to answer novel research, development, or commercial questions.
- Provide leadership to and execute projects that help discover novel targets and bio markers, enhance clinical trials and reposition Pfizer’s drug products in collaboration with business partners that have diverse scientific, informatics and business management skills and experiences.
- Create prototypes, predictive models and demonstrations to help articulate the value of insights for advancing the science and business
- Develop Proof-of-Concept (POC) utilities for use in answering business questions with innovation, value generation and competitive edge as key differentiators; provide thought leadership and architectural know-how to scale up these utilities for mainstream use by broader scientific and business community.
- Lead Business initiatives and support Pfizer Digital’s Bold Moves
- Produce actionable data presentations and visualizations that are intuitive, effective and insightful for decision makers at senior levels throughout the organization
- Define and execute technology POCs using cutting edge, state of the art and often unproven technologies
- A minimum of a bachelors’ degree with 7+ years of experience or a PhD 3+ years’ experience required
- Data analysis experience with heterogeneous data types and familiarity of big data, analytics and/or data mining environments in the biological sciences.
- 5+ years of programming experience with one or more analytics tool (Python, SAS, R or SQL)
- 3+ years with a data visualization tool (e.gs., R, Spotfire, Tableau)
- Machine Learning and predictive modeling skills: Ability to build and manage models to predict future outcomes using data that is often incomplete and/or imperfect and contained in disparate sources.
- Statistical analysis: Ability to understand and improve possible limitations in models.
- Hypothesis testing: In collaboration with scientific and business partners, able to develop hypotheses and test them with careful experiments.
- Experience creating data workflows and providing real-time data for analysis and visualizations
- Demonstrated capabilities in analyzing heterogeneous datasets; Ability to identify trends, identify outliers and find patterns
- Demonstrated experience in accessing and analyzing research, clinical and/or safety data
- Superior analytical skills required; Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ideal candidate would be able to work independently with the ability to prioritize activities
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Understanding of Pharmaceutical R&D data preferred
- An understanding of business processes in one or more pharmaceutical domains including discovery, research, clinical, regulatory or safety would be strong plus
- Experience working in acloud environment and using cloud-based services is desirable
- Experience with Jupyter Notebooks and/or Shiny applications is a plus
- 2+ years of data science experience with artificial Intelligence and natural language processing/text mining and/or exposure would be big plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of data management principles is a plus
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record and Claims data and/or public datasets a plus
- Experience in the use of semantic technologies to query unstructured data is desirable.