Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
15 Μαΐου 2021
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΗλεκτρολόγων Μηχανικών και Μηχανικών Η/Υ Θετικές Επιστήμες Πληροφορική Πολυτεχνική
You will work with our mobile development team as an iOS software engineer. You’ll have the opportunity and capability to make decisions about important technology and product questions. The product rapidly changes and so you will constantly be adapting to feedback (both qualitative and quantitative) to help influence product decisions.
You have to be very familiar with iOS development tools, Web architectures and services (HTTP, REST, etc.), Git, and App Store Connect. Knowledge or experience in Continuous Integration or Mobile Quality Assurance tools will be highly appreciated.
Qualified candidates will have to be talented software engineers, possess a deep understanding of system engineering, and have a strong comfort level working within an extremely fast-paced start-up environment.
Responsibilities may significantly increase depending on the candidate.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Acquisitive Learner – resourceful in acquiring knowledge, learns without direction
- Principled – align activities and details with larger goals and principles
- Disciplined – imposes structure onto work and life
- Adaptable – adjust beliefs and actions in response to new information
- Facilitative – cultivates and activates talents and opportunities
The ideal candidate exhibits the following qualities:
- Experience – You have at least 1-year experience in a similar position.
- Technical skills – You are familiar with at least, one object-oriented language such as Objective-C, Swift, or Java. Experience with App Store Connect, Git, and Web services will be appreciated.
- English Language – You should be good at English. A CPE certificate will be appreciated.
- Academic Qualifications – You have a University degree.
What we’re really looking for is someone who loves solving problems and making things work. We work in an open team environment and we’ll do our part to make it awesome and fun to be a part of.
On top of an exciting, vibrant, and intellectually challenging workplace and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Be part of an ambitious company that is already shaping its industry.
- Free lunch, healthy food powered by our amazing Chef
- Free Physiotherapy sessions
- Pleasing and Flexible Startup environment
Schoox is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.