Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
28 Φεβρουαρίου 2021
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΕπιστήμη Φυσικής Αγωγής και Αθλητισμού
Do you enjoy smiling? Join our team!
Check our open position and apply now:
Tennis Coach (Ref: SR/TCSR21)
Location: Halkidiki, Greece | www.sani-resort.com
Contract: Full Time / seasonal
Position Ref. Code: SR/TCSR21
Your main responsibilities
- Provide a tennis program that caters to all adult and children guests, incorporating group coaching, free play, social tennis, and private lessons
- Assist in the preparation, organization, and delivery of a weekly tennis tournament
- Promote the tennis program and actively aim to increase guests’ participation
- Ensure that the courts’ area is always clean and tidy according to Health & Safety standards
- Ensure maintenance, repair, and security of tennis equipment on a daily basis
- Keep a high standard of professional appearance and attitude at all times and maintain an excellent standard of customer service
Your main qualifications/skills
- A Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) Coach qualification or equivalent would be an asset
- Relevant experience, ideally within a hotel environment/fitness studio/gym
- Experience in organizing Tennis Tournaments / coaching adults & children of all levels
- Fluency in English (verbal)
- A second language would be a plus
- Enthusiasm, openness, and a self-motivated personality eager to learn, develop and be part of a continuously growing team
- Ability to cope under pressure and deliver excellent service results in a high-paced luxury environment
What we offer
- General hospitality & departmental training
- Single or shared accommodation, Full board meals
- Free daily transportation to work
- Career development opportunities in one of the world’s top awarded and developing companies
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.