Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
30 Απριλίου 2021
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοMarketing Αγγλική Γλώσσα και Φιλολογία Γερμανική Γλώσσα και Φιλολογία Διοίκηση Επιχειρήσεων Πανεπιστημιακή Εκπαίδευση Τουρισμός
Sani Resort is a luxurious landscape stretching across fragrant pine forests, golden sands, and crystal-clear waters. This is the awe-inspiring thousand-acre natural backdrop to Sani Resort, home to five multiple-awarded 5-star hotels recognized around the globe by leading travel organizations. Employees are the most valuable asset at Sani Resort and our aim is to develop staff skills and help them to reach their potential. We are always on the outlook to identify, recruit and maintain the people with the greatest smile and passion to provide exceptional guest services, which characterizes the whole company.
Do you enjoy smiling? Join our team!
Check our open position and apply now:
e-Concierge (Ref: SR/e-CO021)
German & English Speaker
Resort: Sani Resort | www.sani-resort.com
Location: Halkidiki, Greece
Contract: Full Time
Start Date: April/May 2021
Position Ref Code: SR/e-CO021
Your main accountabilities
- Have excellent knowledge of the Resort’s premises and the wider area as to provide information/suggestions about activities, services, amenities and features such as transportation, dining and events.
- Be aware of the hotel’s rules & regulations as well as hotel’s policies & procedures.
- Prepare personalized arrival, departure or any other information e-letter.
- Response to all requests made by the guests through the smartphone messaging app.
- Establish and maintain efficient communication between involved departments and keep the logbook updated.
Your main qualifications/skills
- Proven experience within a 5* luxury environment.
- Fluency and excellent typing skills in English and German.
- Excellent use of Smartphone messaging app.
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism would be a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and willing to meet and exceed guests’ expectations.
What we offer
- General hospitality & departmental training.
- Single or shared accommodation, Full board meals.
- Free daily transportation to work.
- Career development opportunities in one of the world’s top awarded and developing companies.
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page