Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
19 Οκτωβρίου 2023
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΗλεκτρολόγων Μηχανικών και Μηχανικών Η/Υ Πολυτεχνική
Testing of electrical systems (i.e. SPDs, Power cabinets) in line with international standards, focusing in the type and routine electrical testing procedure and targeting to fully compliance testing and final product certification.
- Electrical testing of components, products and electrical systems.
- Understanding of High Voltage testing and measuring systems.
- Familiar with high impulse current and high impulse voltage generators.
- Capable to evaluate and understand the acquired measurements by means of oscilloscope.
- Develops new electrical measuring methods and techniques (optional).
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required academic background, knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (Polytechnic School) in Electrical Engineering is required. Master’s degree is considered a plus.
- 1-3 years of hands on experience in electrical testing and electrical measurements is considered an asset (either industrial or academic experience).
- Previous experience in the power, energy, defence, industrial automation and/or control industries; or telecommunications, RF applications & testing, and DC circuits will be a plus.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with emphasis on handling details.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- This position requires approximately 10% travel.
- Excellent knowledge of English(oral & written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office(word, excel, ppt) SAP, and/or MAS a plus
- Result driven, with strong technical intuition.
- Work well under pressure and thrive in a demanding environment.
- Problem solving, planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible, adaptable, innovative and obsessed by quality.
- Ability to handle complex assignments and deadlines.
- Effective teamwork skills.
Please note that after screening of all CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job in order to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Αποστολή βιογραφικών firstname.lastname@example.org