Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
14 Οκτωβρίου 2023
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΔιοίκηση Επιχειρήσεων Νομικές Επιστήμες Νομική Οικονομικές Επιστήμες Οικονομικές και Πολιτικές Επιστήμες Πολιτικές Επιστήμες
At PwC Greece, we believe change is the new constant. An enterprise’s ability to innovate, adopt new technology and disrupt the status quo is a core capability needed to thrive. We support and guide clients to disrupt their existing business models. Innovative mindsets and human ingenuity are always welcome. This is why we are looking for you.
If you are a problem solver with motivation to learn, someone willing to collaborate with different teams across PwC Greece, a good communicator with high emotional intelligence and someone willing to take ownership beyond the obvious, then you are the one!
If you are committed to excellence in client service and passionate about how technology could be an enabler in our digital world, then you are the one!
We are looking for a Senior Public Tenders Associate to join the Public Tenders Unit, part of the Advisory Middle Office, operating across Advisory, supporting multiple Advisory capability teams, with a focus on Technology & Public Policy Consulting.
Examples of tasks you will work on as part of the team
- Research, selection and monitoring of published tenders relevant to our services and notifying interested parties
- Collaboration with PwC Lines of Service capability teams, other internal (Legal Department, Finance Team, Risk & Independence) or external stakeholders (Alliances, Joined Business Relationships, Subcontractors, Specialists) to analyse and understand the tender specifications
- Processing, review and correspondence (with Legal Department, Subcontractors, Awarding Authorities, PwC other Legal Entities) regarding all supporting electronic or physical documents required for the public tenders Preparing physical and electronic tender documents, ensuring valid signatures and uploading them in the respective platforms (ESIDIS etc)
- Analysing competition, submission and monitoring of tender objections jointly with the Legal Department
What we are looking for
- Knowledge and experience related to public procurement and administrative law (especially law 4412), public tender bid management processes and of the ESIDIS platform preferably acquired through at least 3 years in a similar position (Public Tenders/Procurement position, in the Professional Services, Technology or other service related Industries.)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Economic, Public Policy or Legal Sciences
- Advanced Computer Skills (Microsoft Office, Google Suite)
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (written & spoken)
- Excellent time management, ability to respond to strict deadlines and attention to detail
- Organizational, communication and negotiation skills
What’s in it for you
At PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality work.
Being part of our team includes:
🕑 Hybrid working model
💸 Competitive total compensation package
🏥 Health and life insurance
🤵 Dress for the day – wear what makes you feel comfortable and dress for your day
💻 Company mobile phone and laptop
🌴 Extra days of annual leave
🧘🏼 Wellness Initiatives like gym sessions & nutritionist
🏃🏽♂️ Actions Teams eligible to participate (e.g. Running, Trekking)
📚 Career development opportunities & continuous training whilst learning from a wide range of top professionals and through tailor made training programmes
🌎 Global mobility opportunities
If you’re looking for a team that values your work and solves meaningful problems, apply now!
We believe the best work is human-led and tech-powered. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Who we are
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras and Ioannina and more than 1800 employees. More than 295,000 people in 156 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. PwC Greece exists to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to industry leading clients.
Don’t miss the opportunity to develop yourself and grow your career in the global leading professional services firm in Greece.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
Apply here: https://www.pwc.com/gr/en/careers/experienced-job-search/description.html?wdjobreqid=311026WD&wdcountry=GRC&jobtitle=Senior%20Public%20Tenders%20Associate&wdjobsite=Global_Experienced_Careers .