Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
07 Δεκεμβρίου 2023
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΔιοίκηση Επιχειρήσεων Θετικές Επιστήμες Λογιστική Μαθηματικό Οικονομικές Επιστήμες Πολυτεχνική
Are you ready to deep dive in the Assurance sector?
Be part of our Assurance Graduate Program to work with the best Assurance teams and grow your career in the global leading professional services firm in Greece. You will be coached by top professionals to gain valuable insights and understand how client’s business works. You will have the opportunity to develop unique and diversified skills through high scale projects.
What’s it like to work in Assurance?
- Engagement in Audit projects, working in teams of qualified professionals
- Conduct high quality audits to an unprecedented range of clients using the latest digital tools
- Effective interaction with clients, in order to understand their needs and deliver solutions
- Building long term relationships with clients
- Use of leading edge auditing tools and analytical capabilities to assess potential risks, analyze financial statements and provide trust over financial reporting.
What are we looking for
- BSc or MSc in Economics, Accounting & Finance, Management, Business Administration, Mathematics, Engineering and/or other related disciplines
- 0-2 years of working experience
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Confident and positive attitude
- Commitment to providing excellent quality work and building client relationships
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in materials produced
- Advanced level of critical thinking & judgment
- Tech Savvy and digital skills to be part of the Assurance transformation to digitisation
- Fluency in both Greek and English
- Military obligations fulfilled
What’s in it for you
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will have:
- Continuous training and career development opportunities whilst learning from a wide range of top professionals
- The chance to handle different projects for big clients
- Develop a broad range of effective technical and business skills that enables you to excel across the breadth of work assurance offers
- ACCA/ACA qualification fully funded
- Exposure to the PwC Global Network of firms and Global Mobility opportunities worldwide
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including life and medical plan, monthly ticket restaurant, mobile phone and plan, recognition schemes
- Flexibility initiatives, such as, flexible working plan, summer early Fridays, 5 extra days of annual leave etc.
- Well being activities, such as, gym training sessions, virtual nutritionist services, sessions with Psychologists, open talks, and other, as part of our ‘’Be Well Work Well’’ program
Who we are
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras, Ioannina and Rhodes and more than 2000 employees. More than 328,000 people in 152 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. PwC Greece exists to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax, consulting, deals and outsourcing services to industry leading clients.
Don’t miss the opportunity to develop yourself and grow your career in the global leading professional services firm in Greece.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
Apply here: https://www.pwc.com/gr/en/careers/campus-job-search/description.html?wdjobreqid=485891WD&wdcountry=GRC&jobtitle=Assurance%20Graduate%20Program%20-%20Audit&wdjobsite=Global_Campus_Careers