Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
30 Ιουνίου 2021
ΚατηγορίαΑγγελίες ΓΔ Πρακτική Άσκηση
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΔημόσια Διοίκηση Διεθνείς Σπουδές Νομικές Επιστήμες Νομική Οικονομικές και Πολιτικές Επιστήμες Πολιτικές Επιστήμες
PAID INTERNSHIP POSITION, NAME: GREEK SPEAKER RESEARCH INTERN
REMOTE POSITION: APPLICANT
PREFERABLY BASED IN GREECE,CYPRUS, AND/OR ARMENIA
COORDINATION CITY: GENEVA (SWITZERLAND), LONDON (UK), AND YEREVAN (ARMENIA)
This is a great time to join our company! Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, Polixis is a leading Swiss firm specialized in RegTech Solutions for banking & financial sector offering unparalleled deep data and automation solutions. Aside from Geneva, London and Yerevan, two other pillars of our development.
POSITION AND LOCATION
At Polixis any open internship position is intended to lead into a regular career job, ofcourse, subject to a successful completion!
The Data Research intern (remote) position is a part of Polixis’ strategically important growing team in charge of collecting and analyzing regulatory, sanction, and other risk relevant data. This is a great opportunity for deepening your knowledge in Compliance, Political, Sanctions, Country, and Research analysis.
This is a remote working position. In case the candidate is from Armenia, the work will be carried out from Yerevan office. Duration is for 6 months. Upon successful completion, it may lead to a permanent job offer either remote or from one of our operating locations (Armenia, Switzerland, and/or UK)
You are expected to:
- Conduct research of intended subject matter according to business needs;
- Utilize professional sources to find and extract pertinent information;
- Proofread and edit Greek & English language texts;
- Analyze and connect relevant data;
- Conduct thorough research about industries, sectors, individual companies, markets, politics of European countries, using English and Greek language;
- Acquire, clean, standardize, transform, structure, and store data from various datasources, maintain and update databases with accuracy and attention to detail;
- Interpret, analyze, evaluate, interrelate research data and develop integratedbusiness analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making;
- Research and learn new frameworks and technologies, as needed;
- Report the results and findings of the research to the Team Lead, and demonstrate an eagerness to professional growth, taking into account Job supervisor’s feedback.
- Most importantly, familiarity and passion about European countries’ politics,business and regulation;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science, International Relations, Law or similar;
- Interest in market research and business, politics, finance, data-driven solutions;
- PC skills, including advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets;
- Excellent knowledge of English and good level of communication in Greek;knowledge of any other regional languages such as Bulgarian, Serbian Croatian,Albanian would be an asset.
Ability to analyze, model and interpret data;
Accuracy and attention to detail;
Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks to completion by agreed deadlines;
Conceptual and result-oriented thinking and a multi-cultural mindset.
Responsible attitude to home office working hours;
Compensation: USD 400 per month gross payment. The candidate is responsible forhis/her own eventual taxes and duties;
Possibility to join one of the best and fastest growing European RegTech player witha career leading job;
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are welcome to apply via Linkedin and/or send their CVs, CoverLetter and a research piece/article in English to email@example.com.
Please indicate “Research Intern_Africa region” in the Subject of the e-mail.
Please note that applications without written work in English won’t be considered.
1-3 CHANTEPOULET, GENEVA, 1201, SWITZERLAND; TEL: +41 22 340 22 00; E-MAIL: JOBS2@POLIXIS.COM