Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
19 Δεκεμβρίου 2023
Multiple PhD Positions in Computational Mechanics
Rutgers University – Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
Start Date: Spring 2024, Fall 2024
Multiple fully-funded Ph.D. student positions are available to join the Computational Mechanics and Artificial Intelligence group within the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at Rutgers University. Looking for highly motivated and dedicated individuals who wish to elevate their academic research careers and work on high-impact projects focused on computational mechanics, geometric learning for solid mechanics, and generative AI for material design.
– Successful candidates will be involved in high-impact research in the field of computational mechanics and machine learning.
– Engage in theoretical development, numerical implementations, and simulations.
– Advance the state-of-the-art in the discipline and work on projects focused on geometric learning for solid mechanics and generative AI for material design.
– Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Civil Engineering, Applied Mechanics, Applied Mathematics, or any other related discipline.
– Strong background in computational mechanics and proficient mathematical skills, including linear algebra, undergraduate calculus, and ordinary/partial differential equations.
– Proficiency in Python and/or C++ programming languages. Candidates should demonstrate an ability to convert their theoretical ideas into program code.
– Excellent communication skills. It is vital that candidates can efficiently express their research outcomes and engage effectively with academic staff, fellow students, and the wider research community.
To apply, please submit a CV detailing your qualifications, experiences, and any relevant projects or research you have participated in. Send your application and any inquiries directly to email@example.com
– Details about the Rutgers University MAE Department (New Brunswick Campus, New Jersey) can be found at: https://mae.rutgers.edu/
– For a deeper understanding of the research focus and more details about this job posting, visit [Link]