Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
16 Ιουνίου 2023
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΜηχανολόγων Μηχανικών Πληροφορική Φαρμακευτική Χημεία Χημικών Μηχανικών
Founded in Athens in 2002, PharOS is a privately-owned pharmaceutical Company, developing and supplying generics value added products with a global portfolio. Our expertise covers all aspects of product development from API sourcing up to market release. We provide a broad portfolio of products and intellectual property to leading pharmaceutical companies.
At PharOS, we have a high skilled workforce of more than 315 professionals. Biologists, Chemists, Pharmacists and Experts all focused on developing and placing in the market top quality generic and other value-added pharmaceuticals that improve the lives of patients to more than 98 countries. Our people are our core competitive advantage that helps us being one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical development companies in Europe. For PharOS our customers, are our partners! Our aim is to extend the lifecycle of the product, as our people are able to provide an exceptional level of customer service and support, based on their expertise and professionalism.
PharOS has expanded its product pipeline and is currently recruiting, for Product Development Junior Officer(s) within the operations of the Product Development department based in company’s Headquarters in Athens, Greece. PD Junior Officer will be accountable for the following role description:
- Participate in the formulation & analytical development activities of generic and value added medicinal products
- Agendas’ preparation for internal and external departmental meetings
- Data co-ordination and archiving of formulation and analytical development trials
- Review and maintain the technical files of the products under development
- Collect relevant documentation intended for the pharmaceutical development part of the finished product dossier
- Monitor ongoing stability results, prepare stability protocols and reports of the products under development
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering and additional post-graduate degree in Pharmaceutical Technology or Industrial Pharmacy.
- 1 year experience in formulation development of generic pharmaceutical products is preferred
- MSc in Pharmaceutical technology or Industrial Pharmacy is preferred
- Knowledge of ICH guidelines and EU requirements of GMP & GLP
- Excellent English oral communication and scientific writing skills
- Knowledge of CTD Dossier Compilation is preferred
PharOS Ltd Offers
- Competitive remuneration package (including bonus based on performance)
- Private medical scheme
- Hybrid work-from-home model (3 days office based and 2 days home based)
- Continuous training
- Friendly and challenging working environment
Αποστολή βιογραφικών στο email έως 16/6/23.