Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
22 Μαΐου 2021
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΒιολογία Γενετική Θετικές Επιστήμες Μαθηματικό Φαρμακευτική Χημεία Χημικών Μηχανικών
Quality Control Laboratory Analyst in Malta
Founded in Athens in 2002, PharOS is a privately-owned pharmaceutical Company, developing and supplying generics value added products with a global portfolio. Our expertise covers all aspects of product development from API sourcing up to market release. We provide a broad portfolio of products and intellectual property to leading pharmaceutical companies.
At PharOS, we have a high skilled workforce of more than 220 professionals, Biologists, Chemists, Pharmacists, Experts etc all focused on developing and placing in the market top quality generic and other value-added pharmaceuticals that improve the lives of patients to more than 98 countries. Our people are our core competitive advantage that helps us being one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical development companies in Europe. For PharOS our customers, are our partners! Our aim is to extend the lifecycle of the product, as our people are able to provide an exceptional level of customer service and support, based on their expertise and professionalism.
PharOS is currently looking for a Quality Control Laboratory Analyst (Chemistry), to join the team based in our manufacturing site in Malta.
The ideal candidate will participate and contribute under the wider scope of the Pharmaceutical Technology department’s tasks.
This is a permanent position, that will be accountable for the following role description:
Job Description :
Within the company, the main purpose of the Quality Control Laboratory Analyst (Chemistry) is to perform analysis and reporting of samples and may be assigned to any section such as raw material, finished product, validation, microbiology or stability, performs equipment calibration, documentation review, and confirmatory analysis within investigations, participates in internal quality systems including training. This must be achieved through efficiency both in time and material resources while ensuring compliance with cGLP, company procedures, EH and S regulations as well as Pharmacopoeial standards.
Main tasks and key responsibilities:
- To ensure compliance with established procedures relevant to the EHS management system in line with the organization’s policies, procedures, international standards and local and EU regulations in the daily operation of the Department.
- To be responsible for maintaining a high standard of GLP, good housekeeping and hygiene in the laboratories.
- To ensure that the equipment is calibrated before use.
- To review the documentation performed before sign-off.
- To ensure that all analysis and equipment usage are logged appropriately according to cGLP and internal procedures.
- To perform any necessary Analytical Documentation Review in accordance with cGLP in a timely manner.
- To report immediately any Out of specification results, Out of trend results, abnormal results / observations, deviations from methods / procedures, and equipment breakages / malfunction to QC Manager and / or Lab Support Coordinator.
- To carry out the preliminary investigation and documentation review of analytical reports related to Lab Investigation Reports as required.
- To ensure that an adequate supply of consumables and chemicals to maintain the operation of the laboratory.
- To write or update SOP’s, test methods and / or worksheets as required.
- To mentor fellow analysts and assist with analysis problems and equipment troubleshooting.
- To perform training to new or existing staff and ensure that this is documented according to procedures.
- To document any training received as per the procedure.
- To perform any other additional duties that may arise from time to time.
Preferred Education and Work Experience:
A’ level standard in Chemistry or MCAST diploma or Science degree
- 1-2 years’ Work experience in a QC laboratory with a good understanding of analytical testing and equipment operation / troubleshooting; or an adequate combination of education and experience.
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Good laboratory practices (cGLP), FDA guidelines, and other regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of analytical methodologies and instrumentation.
- Possession of good communication, trouble-shooting and function skills.
- Proactive attitude towards work and learning new techniques.
- Good time management skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Principles of environmental health and safety.
- Computer programs and applications.
- Mathematical and statistical skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English, both orally and in writing.
Interested candidates should send their CV and covering letter by email.
Για να αποστείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, χρειάζεται να είστε συνδεδεμένοι στο Λογαριασμό σας. Πατήστε το ΥΠΟΒΟΛΗ ΑΙΤΗΣΗΣ και στη συνέχεια επισυνάψτε το βιογραφικό σας & τη συνοδευτική επιστολή, τα οποία αποστέλλονται απευθείας στο e-mail που έχει δηλώσει η εταιρία.