Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
20 Οκτωβρίου 2020
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΦαρμακευτική Χημεία Χημικών Μηχανικών
Due to continuous growth and expansion, Pharmathen offers a great opportunity for career development and is seeking to recruit a Chemical Lab Analyst to join our Quality Control team at Sapes Northern Greece premises.
As a Chemical Lab Analyst, the ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting quality control testing primarily using analytical methods adhering to standard operating procedures and under GMPs.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct routine and non-routine analysis of raw materials and in-process and finished formulations and stabilities according to standard operating procedures
- Perform chemical analyses of products
- Calibrate and maintain lab equipment according to the standard operating procedures
- Participate in the preparation of summaries, and reports
- Review data obtained for compliance to specifications, and reports abnormalities
- Participate in method validation activities
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or relevant field
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical product analysis is considered an asset
- Proven experience in GC, HPLC, UV will be considered an asset
- Competent in laboratory instrumentation (e.g., HPLC, GC, dissolution).
- Strong problem solving skills
- GMP/GLP and experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Greek and English)
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Goal-oriented, organized team player, self –motivated
What you’ll gain:
- Involvement in a high-caliber, team-oriented and dynamic atmosphere
- Exposure to challenging business issues and practices
- Great opportunity to leverage and develop your business knowledge and skills
Join our team and experience the unique Pharmathen’s culture that gives you the opportunity to innovate, to make decisions, to achieve your own potential and to chart your own career.
Submit your CV via our corporate website: https://apply.workable.com/pharmathen/j/4CC9B27349/