Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
30 Ιουνίου 2023
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΔιοίκηση Επιχειρήσεων Λογιστική Οικονομικές Επιστήμες
The ORamaVR mission is to accelerate worlds transition to medical VR training. ORamaVR is a fast-growing, deep-tech Swiss SaaS startup company that is empowering everyone around the globe to respond to their medical training, teaching, reskilling, and upskilling demands with the most advanced immersive medical Virtual Reality simulators.
ORamaVR has recently been selected amongst the top 53 Swiss deep-tech companies (out of 750) with most innovation potential to receive significant growth funding by the Swiss Innovation agency: https://www.innosuisse.ch/inno/en/home/media-and-events/newsroom/swiss-accelerator-decisions.html
For our Greek offices we are looking for a dynamic hands-on Finance/Accounting & Admin Manager. In this role, you will work with the Chief Operating Officer, Head of Business Development and HR manager to manage and handle the finance, accounting and admin tasks of the company.
To ensure success, you should have business acumen, and the ability to complete diverse financial tasks accurately and efficiently. Ultimately, a top-notch Finance & Accounting Manager should be a highly organized and process-driven individual with the ability to handle multi-layered information. Hybrid working environment conditions are provided.
Your mission will be to:
- Gather financial data and ledgers
- Provide all necessary data to and coordinate with our external accountants
- Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Provide cash balance and forecast
- Report on actuals vs budget
- Support with financial projections
- Ensure proper project accounting in collaboration with the Project teams
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure periodical internal and external reporting
- Support the company in implementing and adopting a new ERP system
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Ensure all administrative tasks of the company are done and in order
Requirements & Skills
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, accounting.
- Min 3-year experience in same or similar role
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint in particular).
- Good knowledge of accounting practices.
- Able to quickly learn and adapt to new software and processes.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to perform tasks with accuracy and efficiency in mind.
- Excellent analytical skills and financial prowess.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong team player with solid communication skills.
- High levels of integrity and ability to handle confidential information.
- Fluency in Greek and English is a must, other languages such as German, French are a plus.
You can get an offer with salary & equity in 3 weeks 🚀
- Fit interview: 15 minutes
- Financials/Accounting exercise: 2 days to complete
- Financials/Accounting interview: 45 minutes
- Reference calls: 2 persons
- Final interview: 45 minutes
To join the ORamaVR team, please send your application to the email account.
We value diversity, equity and inclusivity. ORamaVR is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran, or disability status.
We are remote-flex. We value productivity and work/life balance. You can come to our offices at Heraklion or Thessaloniki on a weekly basis if you live around these cities. You can also work remotely and come to the office on a monthly basis.
We offer a remote office kit to all full-time employees: a MacBook computer, external monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc.
All full-time employees are granted a significant equity package. We want to include everyone in the adventure and make it a collective win.
Salary: between 1200 and 2200 EUR / month (brut) + between 0.10% and 0.25% stock options
Location: Thessaloniki or Heraklion and remote-flex