Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
22 Ιουνίου 2023
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΘετικές Επιστήμες Πληροφορική Πολυτεχνική
For the strengthening of our Team in Thessaloniki, we are looking for a Frontend Engineer FinTech (m/w/d)
In full-time and permanent employment. On site, hybrid or fully remote.
You enjoy laying the foundations for how engineering is practiced within the company. You collaborate with cross-functional und international development teams, as well as with UX/UI and graphic designers. You work closely with our back-end developers to deliver consistent and reliable web and app experience. Your primary goal is to improve usability for our customers, to optimize the web design for mobile and other platforms for maximum speed.
- Implement the frontend of the application and ensure that the software appearance matches the design
- Connect the frontend functions to the backend API
- Handle function-testing and maintain an excellent code quality
- Maintain comprehensive documentation (user guide, release log, etc.)
- Follow agile principles
- Bachelor’s degree (higher education in the field of Information technology desirable)
- Previous experience as a frontend developer or similar role
- 2+ years’ experience with Angular technologies
- Experience with Ionic or Flutter
- Good understanding of the GIT version control system is essential
- Advanced knowledge of implementing a resilient web architecture
- Good understanding of the entire web development process
- Experience with testing and debugging
- Good knowledge of English
- Have an eye for layout aesthetics and details
- Willingness to learn new skills quickly
- Initiative team player with ability to work independently
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration above market average
- Private health insurance & flexible work arrangements
- International projects using state of the art technologies
- Flat hierarchy & open-door culture
- Tech conferences, meetups and team events
- Top location & high-tech equipment
Αποστολή βιογραφικών στο email.