Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
31 Αυγούστου 2021
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΗλεκτρολόγων Μηχανικών και Μηχανικών Η/Υ Πολυτεχνική
MYTILINEOS, a leading industrial company with a strong international presence in four Business Units, Metallurgy, Sustainable Engineering Solutions, Power & Gas and International Renewables & Storage Development is currently seeking to hire a Site Electrical Engineer for the sites (worldwide) of the Sustainable Engineering Solutions Business Unit.
(Reference Code: SEE 0521)
The position holder will be responsible for the supervision of thermal plants construction Electrical activities around the world.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Member of the Technical Chamber of Greece (TEE)
- Previous experience in the Energy Sector (especially in EPC Projects) will be considered an advantage
- Fluency in English is essential
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to relocate
Interested parties are kindly requested to submit their curriculum vitae via the following link: