Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
04 Μαΐου 2021
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΔιοίκηση Επιχειρήσεων Θετικές Επιστήμες Μαθηματικό Οικονομικές Επιστήμες Πληροφορική Πολυτεχνική Φυσική
MyCompany is a dynamic software development and consulting company based in Thessaloniki, Greece, with extensive knowledge on online software engineering techniques and experience on highly demanding software projects, just as CRM platforms, Omni-Channel communication solutions and Geoinformatics systems.
We develop innovative products and adorable services, based on top-notch production methods, research and high specialization. Always focusing on innovation, our company is actively engaged in the research, consulting and application of state-of-the-art technologies, both for the improvement of our own services as well as for the creation of new ones.
Due to continued growth of our company, we are looking to recruit a talented, experienced and self-directed Project Manager & Customer Specialist (Εξυπηρέτηση Πελατών & Διαχείριση Έργων) to join our team.
The successful candidate will undertake projects of mainly technical and consulting nature that may also employ resources from different departments of the company, from software development and marketing, to finance and compliance. In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Organize meetings with stakeholders to understand business needs and formulate solutions; document the requirements and the proposed solution to ensure success of projects throughout their lifecycle
- Serving incoming calls and providing instant support to customers who call from Greece or abroad.
- Receiving, serving or distributing incoming messages (emails or post).
- Providing information on company’s services and guiding clients regarding the use of company’s services.
- Welcoming visitors at the company’s premises and recording their details.
- Supporting commercial department in issues linked to customers’ service.
- Create required project plans, engage and organize stakeholders at all levels and ensure the project team members are clear about tasks, timelines and priorities
- Act as a trusted and valuable partner of project team members and business stakeholders; express technical concepts to non-technical people, prioritize competing demands, and ensure different interests involved are satisfied
- Monitor project schedule and objective to ensure both remain on track; use IT systems and appropriate tools to keep track of progress and available resources
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget, and that projects’ objectives are met; proactively engage in risk management activities to ensure project delivery and implement changes or escalate issues as necessary
- Capture innovations, lessons learned and successes on projects; formulate a blueprint for delivery of similar projects at the business
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Finance will be considered an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managing projects / products
- Outstanding communicator in both English and Greek, including the ability to create concise reporting and documentation
- Fluency with project management and any reporting tools
- Any Project Management Certifications would be considered an additional asset
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player who enjoys working collaboratively
- Experience with advanced analytic techniques.
Για να αποστείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, χρειάζεται να είστε συνδεδεμένοι στο Λογαριασμό σας. Πατήστε το ΥΠΟΒΟΛΗ ΑΙΤΗΣΗΣ και στη συνέχεια επισυνάψτε το βιογραφικό σας & τη συνοδευτική επιστολή, τα οποία αποστέλλονται απευθείας στο e-mail που έχει δηλώσει η εταιρία.