Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
08 Μαΐου 2021
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΗλεκτρολόγων Μηχανικών και Μηχανικών Η/Υ Θετικές Επιστήμες Πληροφορική Πολυτεχνική Φυσική
We are a growing group of 130+ talented people, spread over three continents and united by one common mission: To improve efficiency in shipping through transparency and data-driven decisions.
Being at the forefront of a movement that’s leading to a new digital era for shipping, we continuously set ambitious goals that often produce complex challenges and drive us to constantly innovate.
Each day at MarineTraffic presents numerous opportunities to develop skills, share knowledge and have fun. We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, one that is fair and honest and gives our people the confidence to be bold, to try new things and to grow.
As a result of our rapid growth, we are looking for a Junior IT Administrator to maintain local systems infrastructure in top condition, add new systems and projects on the way, diagnose any faults with minimal downtime. This role will also help and support users to get the most out of these systems.
Typical Tasks & Activities
- Deploy systems for new hires or current upgrades
- Repair and upgrade hardware as needed i.e. broken screens, RAM upgrades, SSD cloning
- Clean install or update to latest operating systems and office software
- Lay new cabling if needed, crimp RJ45 plugs
- Maintain good working order of all tech devices in meeting rooms (i.e. teleconferencing hardware, projectors)
- Monitor in-house systems, i.e. NAS and other Servers
- Document and track all hardware assets
- Troubleshoot everyday user issues
- Be on top of the LAN, WiFi, Internet, CCTV and VOIP phone networks
- Help with technology supplies
- Apply security policies
- Apply backup and recovery strategies
- Deploy RFID access control cards to users
- Follow, revisit and improve processes and procedures found in the company ISM system
- Growth mindset
- Hardware technician
- Windows OS knowledge
- Understand basic TCP/IP networks
- Communicate with team members in a friendly, non-geeky manner
- Excellent English language communication skills (written and oral)
- Search engines and fora must be your right hand
Nice to have:
- LINUX systems knowledge
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Scripting languages
And these are some of the perks you receive when you join MarineTraffic:
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun environment, at a growing company
- Work from one of our office locations or remotely from anywhere in the world
- Private medical insurance
- Travel opportunities
- Support and personal budget for training and development
Does this role sound challenging enough to excite you?
Apply now to become a part of a fun and dynamic team at a globally recognised industry leader.
Follow this link to apply for the Junior IT Administrator in MarineTraffic: http://apply.workable.com/marinetraffic/j/EF4EA8DF5C/