Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
10 Δεκεμβρίου 2022
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΗλεκτρολόγων Μηχανικών και Μηχανικών Η/Υ Θετικές Επιστήμες Πληροφορική Πολυτεχνική
CBS group, one of the largest Technology, Information Technology and Telecommunications groups in Greece and Cyprus, Key Systems Integrators of the Greek and Cypriot Market, with a presence of over 30 years, consists of Cosmos Business Systems SA, Cosmos Consulting and CBS IT Systems (Cyprus) LTD. Our company’s mission is to provide high quality integrated solutions in technology products and services to meet the needs of Private Business Sector and Public Sector Organizations, investing in people and knowledge, a combination that makes it competitive and efficient.
COSMOS BUSINESS SYSTEMS S.A. www.cbs.gr, wishes to hire:
Level 1 Cyber Security Analyst (Thessaloniki or Athens based)
The Cyber Analyst performs real time event and incident management processes of SOC, as well as internal security incidents evaluation and response following the event management guidelines and policies of SOC.
- Real-Time Event & Log monitoring and analysis using leading SIEM Technology
- Security Incidents identification and 1st-level investigation
- Escalation to Level 2 Analysts for incident response
Requirements/ Candidate’s profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related discipline (Informatics, Engineering, Networking, Cyber Security).
- 1-2 years of experience
- Ability to work on a flexible, rotational 24x7x365 schedule
- Knowledge and understanding of standard & modern attack techniques on applications, systems and networks
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, Linux and Windows infrastructures and basic network security architecture concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Greek language
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills on short timeframes
- No prior working experience with SIEM/Log Analysis is required, but it will be considered a plus.
- A modern and friendly work environment
- Training and development
- Prospects for a strong growth of the company’s activities
We are committed to an inclusive culture that encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees. We welcome applications from individuals of all genders, ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, ethnicities, religions, beliefs, and ability status and all other diversity characteristics.
Send your CV to the email account.
All submissions will be treated as confidential.
After you submit your application, it will be evaluated by Cosmos Business Systems’s Human Resources Department and, if your academic and professional profile meets the requirements of the position in question, we will contact you to schedule a personal interview.
Cosmos Business Systems, will process your Personal Data in its capacity as Data Controller, according to the information you will find available in the following link:
For any clarification or objection related to the processing of your Personal Data by Cosmos Business Systems, you may contact the Data Controller to the following email address: email@example.com