Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
25 Ιουνίου 2021
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΗλεκτρολόγων Μηχανικών και Μηχανικών Η/Υ Πληροφορική
About the job
With more than 83,000 employees at 1,395 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the Road Logistics, Sea Logistics, Air Logistics and Freight Logistics, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management services. We are now are seeking to hire Software Engineers. Kuehne+Nagel is implementing a Document Management System called KN Docs to enable the business and functional units to store documents, manage workflows and distribute documents of all kinds in a well-governed and audit-proof way. We are looking for a software engineer to join our international team in this great journey!
Kuehne + Nagel has implemented corporate Document Input solutions to help business and functional units extend their current automation level in document data capturing, processing and archiving. You will be responsible for product harmonization, implementing new features and maintenance. Your experience and knowledge will help you to convert business requirements into solutions that enable efficient processes and workflows.
- Develop and maintain small to medium applications to handle incoming documents
- Harmonize existing document archiving processes
- Implement different data capturing processes for high-volume of documents
- Work within a global multi-stage environment for deployment and controlling.
- Develop interfaces for integration between global IT systems.
- Identify, troubleshoot and analyse technical problems.
- Collaborate with existing Development team on a global scale.
- Work close with DevOps team on operations and tasks.
Your Skills And Experiences
- Professional education, academic degree in IT or equivalent work experience up to 2-4 years.
- Hands-on experience working with technologies like .NET
- Good software analysing skills based on previous solutions
- Experience in working in an agile team and tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- Experience in source/version control tools and platforms (e.g. git, svn) will be an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
- Knowledge of OCR / Data Capturing technologies is a plus.
- Knowledge in AI/ML (e.g. Tensorflow) is a plus.
- Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving competencies.