Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
06 Οκτωβρίου 2021
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΗλεκτρολόγων Μηχανικών και Μηχανικών Η/Υ Θετικές Επιστήμες Μηχανολόγων Μηχανικών Πληροφορική Πολυτεχνική
Kenotom develops safety critical embedded systems with focus on the automotive electronics industry. The main activities lie in the area of Basic Software (drivers) for Electronic Control Units (ECUs), Function and Diagnostics Software for ECUs, Testing and Test Automation of ECUs. Since the beginning in 2014 we have established several partnerships with some of the largest automotive electronics suppliers, while currently we are expanding in all our sectors, aiming to increase our team by more than additional 15 engineers until the end of the year. The team keeps constantly growing, offering a dynamic working environment in the frontend of the automotive technology and significant evolution opportunities
For our current needs we are looking to immediately employ 3 highly motivated Test Automation Engineers.
Electronic Control Units (ECUs) are placed into vehicles performing numerous automation and safety procedures. Testing of the ECU functionalities is a key element to meet international levels of safety, since such Electronics that fail in the field are an active hazard to human life. Hardware in the Loop (HiL) testing is an important testing process, in which the ECU is tested in a real time system emulating its complete environment. The design and implementation of HiL tests requires deep understanding of the ECU functionalities and their dependencies, understanding of the HiL system, as well as the ability to understand and adapt the modeled ECU environment. The testing procedures must be rigorous, with a high sense of responsibility and with great attention to detail.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Define, implement and execute automatic HiL test sequences that are added in the customer’s Test Automation Suite.
- Adapt and develop the python based test-automation platform which is responsible for executing, coordinating and evaluating automatically each test
- Adapt simulation models of the ECUs environment under test
- Run the tests according to the test plan and investigate the failed tests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical /Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or similar is required.
- Relevant Master’s Degree in Embedded Systems or similar is a plus
- At least one high-level programming language (Python is preferred)
- Testing principles, requirements management
- Familiarity with embedded systems concepts (microcontrollers, peripherals, external ASICs, communication protocols, etc.)
- Ability to work with and handle problems of data acquisition tooling & instrumentation
- Experience in source control, change management and issue tracking
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Experience in modeling of electric, mechanic and hydraulic systems in Matlab/Simulink is a plus
- Knowledge of German is a plus
- Documentation Skills – Ability to write fluently and describe system design and test results
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers, supervisors and customers
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Please send your CVs referring to the job description, along with a motivational letter, reflecting the candidate’s personality and capability to perform the duties required.
Για να αποστείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, χρειάζεται να είστε συνδεδεμένοι στο Λογαριασμό σας. Πατήστε το ΥΠΟΒΟΛΗ ΑΙΤΗΣΗΣ και στη συνέχεια επισυνάψτε το βιογραφικό σας & τη συνοδευτική επιστολή, τα οποία αποστέλλονται απευθείας στο e-mail που έχει δηλώσει η εταιρία.