Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
25 Οκτωβρίου 2020
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοMarketing Διοίκηση Επιχειρήσεων
Kenotom develops safety critical embedded systems with focus on the automotive electronics industry and in industrial automation. The main activities lie in the area of Basic Software (drivers) for Electronic Control Units (ECUs), Function and Diagnostics Software for ECUs, Testing and Test Automation of ECUs. Our young and agile team has grown from 2 people in 2014 to more than 75 people today, while we are constantly looking for more people to enforce our partnerships with some of the largest automotive electronics suppliers.
Kenotom provides a dynamic working environment in the frontend of the embedded systems technology. For our current needs we are looking immediately to employ 1 Administrative Assistant to work as part of the Kenotom’s Administration Team.
We are looking for a professional, proactive and organized Administrative Assistant who sets high standards to achieve the company’s demanding goals. Interaction with employees and suppliers as well as helping in everyday business organizational tasks are some of the main responsibilities in this position.
A committed person with aspiration to evolve in such an environment is the ideal candidate. The position is based in Thessaloniki , GR. If all the above are interesting then this is an ideal opportunity for you. Read on
In this administrative assistant position, your role will be to:
- Provide secretarial support to the team
- Answer and direct phone calls; screen and organize incoming emails
- Organize and schedule meetings of the team to ensure no calendar conflicts
- Carry out administrative duties such as typing, copying, binding, scanning etc
- Be responsible for filing and maintaining archive, both electronic and hard copy.
- Prepare and monitor invoices in cooperation with the Accounting Department
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventory; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain and keep up to date various Trackers (NDAs, ISO documents etc.) with relevant documentation
- Monitor annual leave requests with HR Department and maintain an annual leave chart
- Organize performance review procedures for employees
- Arrange for and monitor courier dispatches and office supplies
- Assist with travel arrangements of the Team members in coordination with the HR and Accounting Department
- Coordinate guest arrangements and logistics
- Help improve daily organizational issues, processes and policies.
The Ideal Administrative Assistant Will Have The Following Profile
- Any relevant previous experience
- Degree in Business Administration or Marketing will be considered an asset
- Fluency in English (writing, reading and speaking)
- German knowledge will be a plus
- Solid experience in using email and Microsoft office automation products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Superior organizational skills, focus, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative, proactive
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work and manage multiple tasks with minimum supervision
- Ability to work both independently and as team member, exercising professional judgment and coordination skills
- Experience in coordination of administrative activities will be considered as a plus
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues