Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
12 Φεβρουαρίου 2021
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΕιδική Αγωγή Επιστημών Προσχολικής Αγωγής και Εκπαίδευσης Κοινωνικές Επιστήμες Παιδαγωγική Σχολή Παιδαγωγικό Δημοτικής Εκπαίδευσης Φιλοσοφία και Παιδαγωγική Ψυχολογία
The Institute of Development in Cyprus which aims to improve people’s wellbeing & overall performance through research, consulting and training, is opening up new positions for driven and ambitious individuals to join its team, as part of its continuous growth.
The new positions are open for full-time or part-time engagement, depending on qualifications and availability. Successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package in accordance with their qualifications and experience and the opportunity to work remotely.
Interested individuals are kindly asked to submit an up-to-date CV and a cover letter to the Hiring Committee by the 12th of February 2021 indicating the position they are interested in and whether they are looking for full-time or part-time engagement.
EU Project Manager – Researcher
Project Managers – Researchers will be responsible for facilitating and executing the work required by the projects the Institute is running.
We are looking for high calibre individuals who demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Fluency in English. An ability to communicate in Greek would be an advantage
- Pleasant personality with excellent teamwork skills
- Resilience and Agility
- Willingness to learn and take initiative
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the role
- Conduct literature reviews and prepare reports
- Prepare research proposals and grant applications
- Conduct fieldwork research (interviews, survey research, observations, focus groups)
- Prepare data collection instruments and collect and analyze data
- Manage projects and offer administrative support for research projects
- Write up research work for publication or other means of dissemination, such as social media
- Prepare and deliver project presentations
- Develop reports, project outputs, training material, and deliver trainings and workshops as needed
- A Master’s in Education, Psychology or other Social Sciences. A PhD would be considered an asset
- Previous experience with EU projects in a similar position
- Demonstrable knowledge in any of the following domains:
- Health and Wellbeing
- Education and learning technologies
- Business and entrepreneurship
- Social Justice
- Proven track record of successful project implementation