Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
29 Ιανουαρίου 2021
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΗλεκτρολόγων Μηχανικών και Μηχανικών Η/Υ Πληροφορική
About the job
Our company, Intelligent Entertainment (based in Thessaloniki, Greece) is a leading force in the construction of entertainment venues like escape rooms, indoor adventure games and mini-golfs.
Following our international project increase, we are looking for a Front-End Developer to research on and co-create the software solutions we provide to our customers for the automation of the game experience. The job’s main responsibility will be the successful implementation of a series of actions & designs we use in our software solutions, and the solid communication of the game automations with the UI.
· Implement a series of layers, designs, animations and other actions in the UI of our software.
· Make sure that the series of automations triggered from our back-end is correctly implemented in the UI (MQTT messaging protocol understanding).
· Design optimization to assure that the UI speed is fast, smooth and real-time.
· Develop new UI features.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Proven experience and efficiency in MQTT.
· Proven experience in other IoT messaging protocols.
· Experience in animation & design implementation (Adobe Suite, html, Unity).
· Efficiency in html and web-related programming skills.
· Permanent residency in Thessaloniki, Greece.
· Ability to travel abroad.
All applicants should send their CV/portfolios at email@example.com. Message topic: FED application.
The position will be available for applicants until Friday, 29/01/2021.