Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
25 Ιουνίου 2021
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΔιοίκηση Ανθρώπινου Δυναμικού
About the job
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 1102 stores in 47 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 47,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
We Crown Our Successes with Awards
We were awarded in 5 categories in “Retail Innovation Forum and Awards-2019” which was organized by Capital Journal.
We are ranked as 1st in “The Largest Ready-Made Clothing Retailer of Turkey based on the Number of Stores”
1st in “The Biggest Retail Companies According to Square Meter Abroad”
We ranked 1st in Women Employee Friendly&Women Manager Friendly Companies in Capital Women Friendly Companies Survey 2020.
We received The Most Reputable Brand of the Year – Turkey Award by The One Awards in 2020.
We ranked 1st in “Most Admired Companies of the Business World” survey conducted by Capital Magazine, in the Ready-to-Wear and Retail category in 2019.
The Role: Human Resources Specialist
We are looking for high caliber professionals to help achieve our goal of becoming “one of Europe’s three most successful apparel retailers by 2023”.
- Recruits the personnel for Country HQ positions in required qualifications in case there is a vacancy in current positions or if additional staff is needed in compliance with the corporate procedures,
- Enters data of recruitment and exit process to HR system
- Plans and conducts all recruitment processes such as placing job ads in career portals, make filtering, organize the interviews, selection of the personnel, conducts reference checks of selected personnel before offers and provides long lists to store managers for store positions
- Ensures that legal duties of the recruitment process carried out, especially making necessary documents for registration of new personnel ready and forwards them to the country Payroll team
- Conducts all correspondences with the applicants in Corporate format and in a timely manner during or after the recruitment process
- Follows and applies promotion programs for Store Manager, mid-level and VM positions in the store as per the related procedures announced by HQ
- Uses HR Recruitment and exit modules actively
- Follows the probation period of new personnel and follows and sends the probation period surveys to the related managers.
- Prepares statistical information required or ongoing projects etc. and reports to Head Office Recruitment Department
- Handles all recruiting and staffing operations in the country in compliance with the corporate procedures and Country legislation.
- Makes exit interviews with the personnel and reports to the Head Office International Recruitment Department
- Handles all training and development needs of store and country head office employees based on orientation, occupational expertise, and leadership competencies, to plan, carry out and follow up the training activities to be made in the country
Education & Language Skills
- University Degree in a relevant field
- Fluent in English (both written & verbal)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR,
- Preferably experienced in Assessment Center applications and competency-based interviews
- Experienced in the field of e-learning
- Knowledge of MS Office programs
At LC Waikiki, our values being virtuous, achieving together, extensive expertise, being customer-oriented, challenging the difficulties.
So if you ready to the dynamism and want to grow with challenges, come and join us!
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC Waikiki prerequisites. If your application found appropriate we will contact you via phone or email.