SYSTEMS SUNLIGHT S.A
Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
21 Σεπτεμβρίου 2021
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοMarketing Ανθρωπιστικές Επιστήμες Δημοσιογραφία και Μέσα Μαζικής Επικοινωνίας Διοίκηση Επιχειρήσεων Οικονομικές Επιστήμες Φιλοσοφία και Παιδαγωγική Ψυχολογία
SYSTEMS SUNLIGHT S.A. is specialized on the development of the next generation energy storage products for industrial and advanced technology applications, always conscious of its environmental impact and with a genuine passion for value creation & constant improvement. We believe that power is knowledge, thus our purpose is to tirelessly pursue knowledge through data and insights. Turn those into innovation which serve our customers and improve the lives of the people who are belonging to the ecosystem. With more than 1000 employees across regions and a range of 1500 specialized products, SYSTEMS SUNLIGHT S.A. covers the energy needs in various sectors including Industry, Transportation, Telecommunications, Defense, Construction and Infrastructure.
We are seeking to hire an HR Assistant with outstanding administrative & communication skills. The role reports directly to the HR Operations Supervisor and is based in Athens, Greece.
- Participating to the onboarding and exit process (IS ERGANI)
- Updating personnel data in the HRMS software in order to provide accurate metrics and analytics
- Entering and cleansing data in various systems of the HR department
- Creating reports and keeping all personnel files, archives and org. charts updated
- Provide general admin support to the HR department
- University Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Sciences or or any other related discipline
- 1-2 years of similar working experience in a big multinational company
- Fluent in English
- Strong Microsoft Excel and numerical skills
- Strong ability to multitask, extremely detail-oriented, great communication skills
- Team spirit work
- Ability to work under pressure
Despite your experience and skills, you never stop learning, cultivating an out-of-the-box thinking, a growth and entrepreneurial mindset, embracing ownership and agility. You are impact-focused, proactive and open to change. Last but not least, you are able to communicate scientific principles and applications both in Greek and English – we are a multicultural team! – , you are a real team player who can build strong relationships with various stakeholders and thrive among global talents in a positive work environment.
What we offer you back
To start with, we give you the opportunity to thrive in a restless team and grow your potential in an innovative environment. As per your compensation and rewards package, this is a preview:
• A competitive salary, based on experience and topped up with other bonuses.
• Company healthcare plan
• Continuous learning opportunities. Allocated training budget that can be spent on books, online courses or other training materials.
• Established framework for career development
• International mobility opportunities