Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
06 Απριλίου 2023
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΗλεκτρολόγων Μηχανικών και Μηχανικών Η/Υ Πληροφορική Πολυτεχνική
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 14,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Mission: For the development and the delivery of a cutting-edge technological metro system in Thessaloniki, Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated engineer willing to grow and acquire new competencies to take the role of CBTC Commissioning Engineer. The successful candidate will be based in Thessaloniki and will be part of the CBTC Commissioning Team coordinated by CBTC Technical Lead and reporting to the Commissioning Manager.
The candidate will be involved in a dynamic and multidisciplinary environment that will give him the opportunity to learn quickly and to project himself into other types of missions and responsibilities in the mid and long term.
- Execute and be responsible for testing and commissioning activities of a Rail Transit System from the end of installation to the start of revenue service.
- Conduct all testing and commissioning activities in full compliance with standards, contract requirements, project schedule, approved test procedures, quality, safety, and environmental objectives.
- Support IXL, ATS, ATC and System tests.
- Create and issue test documentation and reports.
- Regularly report test and commissioning progress and status to the Commissioning Manager.
- Manage the configuration of documentation, hardware and software in the field.
- Perform troubleshooting, identification and resolution of system and subsystem issues and when required escalate issues to engineering and management.
- Able to work independently and in team environment with minimal supervision.
- Able to work under pressure during intense periods of testing and commissioning activities.
- Willing to work flexibly and efficiently in support of the project which may include working shift rotation, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to interact with customer and project team in a professional manner.
Required Skills/ Knowledge
- Working knowledge of the Linux or UNIX operating system.
- Working knowledge of Wireshark.
- Working knowledge of switches, routers and servers.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server and working with server applications.
- Ability to read, understand, and implement scripts written in various scripting languages (BASH, python, Perl).
- Working knowledge on Data Communication Network (TCP/IP protocol), wi-fi protocol, and Electricity field of competence.
- Good English proficiency, both written and spoken.
Desired Skills/ Knowledge
- Basic understanding of software configuration managements.
- Basic understanding of electronics.
- Experience and knowledge of reviewing engineering drawing, blueprints and schematic diagrams.
- Knowledge of issue tracking tools is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of Railway Operations and Signaling principles is considered a plus.
- Operation and Maintenance Processes is considered a plus.
- Validation and Verification Processes is considered a plus.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Send your cv to the email account.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.