Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
31 Μαΐου 2021
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΗλεκτρολόγων Μηχανικών και Μηχανικών Η/Υ Μηχανολόγων Μηχανικών Πολυτεχνική
Heracles Packaging Co SA is the sole Greek company manufacturing molded paper pulp products. With an experience of more than 40 years, we are a market leader in our area and we keep on expanding. With a strong in-house design team and a mold manufacturing department, we are involved in the end-to-end manufacturing process of molded fiber products.
Are you passionate about efficiency? Do you care for the environment and want to work with a company that creates products that respect it?
We are looking for a confident maintenance manager passionate about driving continuous improvement and optimization of all maintenance processes.
About the Role
This role is a critical member of the Plant Management Team. Working collaboratively across all functions the maintenance manager will be responsible for leading the continuous improvement of site systems and processes through the use of up to date tools (e.g. Lean Six Sigma) and techniques with the goal to improve manufacturing efficiency and quality, whilst reducing cost. Specifically the maintenance manager will:
- Lead the maintenance team in implementing a coherent maintenance and reliability strategy aimed at ensuring technical availability of equipment, maximizing productivity and extending the life of equipment by reducing the number of breakdowns.
- Cultivate a proactive, rather than reactive, mindset across all functions by implementing proactive maintenance programs, such as predictive maintenance programs, maintenance scheduling, root cause analysis, improvement through lean techniques, and other best practices.
- Coordinate, supervise, guide and assist the maintenance team. Be responsible for their performance management, training, coaching, discipline, and career development. Create a team environment conducive to innovation.
- Manage contractors ensuring compliance and high quality of service.
- Provide Technical support for all production equipment throughout the facility.
- Ensure optimal utilization of equipment and overall factory infrastructure. Ensure production lines are mechanically capable of meeting standard operating rates and reliability and work towards improving uptime and reliability for all lines. Identify and develop ways to improve equipment designs or department procedures to maximize asset availability and utilization.
- Maintain an appropriate and adequate supply of inventory and parts needed in maintenance activities. Once additional tools, materials and spare parts are needed determine their specifications, coordinate their supply and confirm compliance upon their receipt.
- Direct the efficient maintenance and improvement, installation, and safe operation of equipment in compliance with company, state policies; procedures, and regulations. Actively promote a culture of health and safety towards a zero accidents goal.
- Work with the Production Manager to establish operating metrics (KPIs) in order to understand current state and identify main losses and areas of improvement.
- Optimize cost through effective budget planning and management. Identify and implement cost-saving ideas for facility maintenance.
- Ensure proper use and continuous updating of the maintenance management system (CMMS). Monitor maintenance and production KPI’s and generate reports for measurement, comparison, and evaluation of continuous improvement.
- Perform other job-related projects, duties, and assignments as directed by Plant Management.
- University Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Master’s degree will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge and/or working experience of advanced methodologies and tools (Lean 6sigma, TPM), ideally with relevant certifications
- Working experience in a similar position, preferably in an industrial field, will be considered an advantage
- Experience in working by following defined KPIs/Objectives, and proactively tracking them.
- Advanced PC knowledge (especially MS Office).
- Experience in utilizing a CMMS will be considered an advantage
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (both in Greek and English language)
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Leadership and team Management skills are essential in motivating the team to meet efficiency and productivity goals.
- Analytical thinking and organization skills are required – managing time effectively is a core skill.
- Problem identification and solution skills will be an asset
- Evidence of self-motivation to continuously develop in the areas of Manufacturing
Για να αποστείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, χρειάζεται να είστε συνδεδεμένοι στο Λογαριασμό σας. Πατήστε το ΥΠΟΒΟΛΗ ΑΙΤΗΣΗΣ και στη συνέχεια επισυνάψτε το βιογραφικό σας & τη συνοδευτική επιστολή, τα οποία αποστέλλονται απευθείας στο e-mail που έχει δηλώσει η εταιρία.