Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
15 Δεκεμβρίου 2023
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΓεωλογία Πολιτικών Μηχανικών Πολυτεχνική
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing our presence on various marketplaces, by handling and overviewing a wide range of geospatial portfolios and software tools. Also, you will be responsible for the technical support for some of the implemented solutions.
About Geosystems Hellas
Geosystems Hellas, a leading provider of earth observation and downstream space application solutions, is seeking a talented and motivated Geospatial Engineer to join our dynamic team.
About The Team
At Geosystems Hellas, we foster a collaborative and innovative work environment that encourages personal growth and professional development. Join our team and contribute to cutting-edge projects that have a positive impact on industries related to Earth Observation, Environmental Monitoring, Cultural Heritage, Urban Planning, Agriculture and more.
The job holder will be based in Pagkrati, Athens and the role’s main responsibilities will be:
- Analyse the needs – help with the design
- Implement new applications or improve existing ones
- Determine user and system specifications
- Provide technical support for existing B2B customers and for customer base expansion efforts
- Delivery within schedule to promote the products of the company
- Negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Geoinformatics Engineering or related technical field
- Great knowledge of English (writing and speaking)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Communication skills
- Experience with proprietary and open GIS/remote sensing software such as ArcGIS, QGIS, ERDAS IMAGINE will be considered a plus.
- Experience with proprietary and open GIS server software such as ArcGIS Server, ERDAS APOLLO, Geoserver will be considered a plus.
- Two years of experience with relevant expertise and/or geospatial/remote sensing background will be considered a plus
- Full-time salary with benefits
- Excellent and friendly working environment
- Continuous opportunities for career development & learning
Location: Pagkrati (Athens), Greece
If you are ready to take on exciting challenges and make a difference in the field of geospatial analysis, we want to hear from you. Apply today by sending your resume and a brief cover letter to the following email address with the subject line ” Geospatial Engineer – Product Manager – Technical Support” – “Your Name”. Let’s shape the future of geospatial intelligence together!