Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
15 Ιουλίου 2021
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΝομικές Επιστήμες Νομική
Job Opening for a Trainee or Young Lawyer – Legal Professional in Greece
Geekbot is co-shaping the future of work. We are helping companies build a healthy remote culture, be more efficient and eliminate unnecessary meetings. For more than 5 years we run asynchronous standup meetings & reports in Slack, building together the agile culture.
We are proud of supporting 100k users around the world to communicate effectively with their team, organize their working life, monitor their progress and free-up valuable time to focus on their productivity.
Our clients’ list includes SONY, Dropbox, Shopify, Github, Asana and many more Fortune 500 companies.
We are a small team of 20 but growing fast and we are looking for a Trainee Lawyer or a Young Lawyer to join our Legal team.
Ideal Candidate must:
– Be a law school graduate
– Possess a command of English at a level similar to Native Language Level
– Possess excellent writing skills and a detailed approach to legal writing in English
– Be interested in International Contracts, Protection of Personal Data, Cybersecurity, International Company Law and following a career as an in-house attorney for a tech company
– Be able to work effectively without supervision as well as within a team
– Be proactive and have an enthusiastic work ethic
– Be available for business travel if required
If you already have a GDPR-related certification we should definitely talk.
– In-house attorney/ lawyer contract.
– Receive Competitive salary and social security contributions according to qualifications.
– Apart your national health insurance plan, you will adhere to Geekbot’s Private Insurance Scheme.
– Vacation policy.
– Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops or conferences.
– At least 1 company off-site and 5 team meet-ups a year (if you become remote-only).
– Access to resources and books related to your growth and development.
Please submit your candidacy online at: geekbot.bamboohr.com/jobs/