Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
20 Σεπτεμβρίου 2021
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΛογιστική Οικονομικές Επιστήμες
Interworks.cloud is seeking for a highly energetic, results oriented candidate to hire as a Finance Officer. Main goal of this role is to participate in day-to-day financial activities.
As a part of interworks.cloud team of Finance, you will work on establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting data and you will be working closely with our financial management team.
Want to be part of it? Keep reading!
What is expected from you?
- Handling daily financial/accounting operations (invoicing/reconciliations etc.)
- Perform internal controls, evaluate & manage risk.
- Participate in budgeting processes.
- Generate Financial Reports / Participate in the preparation of financial statements.
- Analyze financial data and trends.
- Work closely with the Accounting team to develop proper accounting methods, policies and principles according to Greek law and regulations.
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end.
Who are you?
- BS degree in Accounting, Economics or relevant.
- Desired postgraduate degree in relevant field.
- Desired understanding of IFRS and/or US GAAP.
- Hands-on experience in financial reporting, including tax and statutory reporting.
- Experience with ERP accounting systems – Navision is preferable.
- Advanced MS tools.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to juggle many different tasks.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders and communicate with the business.
- Drive to solve problems, identify options, and propose a reasoned solution.
- Self-reliant, proactive, and highly motivated.
- Experience in multinational environment.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations.
- 2 – 4 years of progressive finance experience.
Sounds like you? Keep reading!
It is a Win – Win.
- A tech-passionate team with loose and friendly culture and international breed.
- A high-end technology cloud product offering.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Flexibility for remote working.
- Opportunities for knowledge growth through continuous training programs.
- A challenging and fun to-work-in international environment.
- Private insurance program.