Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
26 Μαΐου 2021
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΔιοίκηση Επιχειρήσεων Λογιστική Οικονομικές Επιστήμες Οικονομικές και Πολιτικές Επιστήμες
Next wave of Audit Associates is coming, will you miss it?
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our Audit practice is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organization in the industry. As part of our team, you will be using your skills and experience in order to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements and provide meaningful insights into both accounting and reporting matters and business-critical information or processes.
More than ever, business is about interpreting and reacting to complex data – and our clients look to us for advice and services they can trust. Join our Audit team and you will use your skills to make this happen, participating to Audit procedures across a broad range of sectors and responsibilities.
You will experience ongoing professional development through world-class learning, professional qualifications and individually tailored counseling and coaching. You will be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. Sounds interesting?
Your key responsibilities
As an Audit Assistant, you will work on various Audit engagements in different industry sectors in which EY is acknowledged as a market leader. You will become a credible Auditor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire sectors by:
- Participating in the execution of a variety of projects, regulatory driven reviews and reporting, general business process and controls advice.
- Completing and documenting Audit processes andsupporting the delivery of engagements as defined by the firm and industry standards.
- Interacting with clients, developing productive working relationships and demonstrating a commitment to continually improve their satisfaction.
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams under the guidance of more experienced individuals and updating supervisors on the status of your assigned work.
Skills and attributes for success
- Fostering an efficient, innovative and team-oriented working environment by maintaining cooperative relationships that lead to open communications and sharing of information.
- Demonstrating positive attitude, professionalism, teamwork competences and high level of self-motivation and desire to exceed expectations.
- Illustrating critical thinking and ability to work in a multi-tasking and results-oriented working environment with keen attention to high quality and details.
- Using technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Excellent academic background including a bachelor and/or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook applications
- Eligibility to travel in accordance with client and other job requirements both locally and internationally (travelling is subject to Covid-19 limitations)
Ideally you will also have
- Up to 1 year of working experience in Audit engagements or Accounting
- Working towards gaining one of the professional accountancy qualifications
What we look for
We are interested in highly motivated candidates with a creative vision and the confidence to make it happen; candidates who can integrate with and influence clients from a varying range of organizations, as part of a diverse and highly driven team. If you are looking to develop your career within a truly dynamic team, where you will make a measurable difference across some of the most prestigious businesses around, this role is for you.
Working location: Athens
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our rewards package includes a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Apply now by clicking the following link
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.