Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
01 Δεκεμβρίου 2023
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΔιοίκηση Επιχειρήσεων Λογιστική Μαθηματικό Οικονομικές Επιστήμες
We are currently looking for enthusiastic team-player to join our growing Accounting practice in Thessaloniki.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your role as an Accountant Assistant will focus on supporting all aspects of accounting and tax compliance. Your goal will be to carry out all accounting procedures with accuracy while following internal procedures and meeting strict deadlines.
During your tenure as an Accountant Assistant – Consultant, you will demonstrate and develop the ability to:
- Support the day-to-day accounting, deal with tax issues and respond timely in relevant requests
- Ensure statutory compliance
- Support month and year-end closing procedures and reconciliations
- Analyse financial data and expenses and prepare reports
- Process employees’ expense reports
- Participate in Ad-hoc tasks and projects
- Apply technology knowledge to address business challenges.
In particular, to qualify for the role you must have:
- A minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience, preferable with an International firm or a large organization;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Auditing, Business Administration from a well-acclaimed University in Greece or abroad;
- good knowledge of Accounting Bookkeeping – Greek Accounting Standards (ΕΛΠ);
- excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook);
- strong sense of responsibility;
- ability to follow procedures;
- professional approach and strong communication skills;
- excellent command of the English language;
- computer literacy.
- SAP knowledge will be considered an asset
What we offer
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
- Modern hybrid workplace, characterized by flexibility and Smart Working
- Empowered well-being: We provide multiple program offerings to support your well-being needs (flexible working arrangements, extra days of leave, parental allowances)
- Engagement within international large-scale teams and projects, with opportunities to travel for training or client purposes.
- Constant opportunities for learning with unlimited access to internal and external learning platforms and sponsored certificates aligned with business needs and technology trends
- Challenging and innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged, always with transparency and trust
- Diverse culture and active communities that enable you to bring yourself to work
- Team Building and Corporate Social Responsibility Activities
- Private medical health insurance plan
- Ticket restaurant card
- Exclusive Discounts to several retail providers, restaurants and others
- Mobile phone
- Fresh fruits and unlimited coffee everyday at our offices
Deloitte offers Global professional services that include Audit, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in Greece and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
Our purpose, “To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society “- defines who we are and what we stand for. This is not about size, it’s about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture.
Our talent experience
From day one at our firm, practitioners are part of a community. Our development and career progression framework will help them develop the skills and capabilities to succeed. The wellness of our people and the ability to offer agile working arrangements is at the center of our unique talent experience. We create a workplace that encourages collaboration, creativity, inclusiveness to ensure our staff are supported, encouraged and feel a sense of purpose and meaning in what they do each day.
Sounds like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
All applications will be considered without distinction, in accordance with our values and in line with our inclusive culture.
Deloitte enhances all diversity as a source of innovation and individual and collective wealth.
This document has been prepared by Deloitte Business Solutions Societe Anonyme of Business Consultants, Deloitte Certified Public Accountants Societe Anonyme and Deloitte Alexander Competence Center Single Member Societe Anonyme of Business Consultants. Deloitte Business Solutions Societe Anonyme of Business Consultants, a Greek company, registered in Greece with registered number 000665201000 and its registered office at Marousi Attica, 3a Fragkokklisias & Granikou str., 151 25, Deloitte Certified Public Accountants Societe Anonyme, a Greek company, registered in Greece with registered number 0001223601000 and its registered office at Marousi, Attica, 3a Fragkokklisias & Granikou str., 151 25 and Deloitte Alexander Competence Center Single Member Societe Anonyme of Business Consultants, a Greek company, registered in Greece with registered number 144724504000 and its registered office at Thessaloniki, Municipality of Pylaia – Chortiatis of Thessaloniki, Vepe Technopolis Thessaloniki (5th and 3rd street), are one of the Deloitte Central Mediterranean S.r.l. (“DCM”) countries. DCM, a company limited by guarantee registered in Italy with registered number 09599600963 and its registered office at Via Tortona no. 25, 20144, Milan, Italy is one of the Deloitte NSE LLP geographies. Deloitte NSE LLP is a UK limited liability partnership and member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms and their related entities (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”). DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms and related entities are legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate or bind each other in respect of third parties. DTTL and each DTTL member firm and related entity is liable only for its own acts and omissions, and not those of any of each other. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/ about to learn more. DTTL, Deloitte NSE LLP and Deloitte Central Mediterranean S.r.l. do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms. Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com. This communication contains general information only, and Deloitte Business Solutions Societe Anonyme of Business Consultants, Deloitte Certified Public Accountants Societe Anonyme and Deloitte Alexander Competence Center Single Member Societe Anonyme of Business Consultants, is not, by means of this communication, rendering professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your finances or your business, you should consult a qualified professional adviser. No entity in the Deloitte organization shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this communication. Deloitte organization refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms and their related entities collectively.
© 2023 For more information contact Deloitte Central Mediterranean.