Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
08 Αυγούστου 2020
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΗλεκτρολόγων Μηχανικών και Μηχανικών Η/Υ Πληροφορική
“Want to build cool stuff using the latest technology? We’re expanding our team, contact us for a quick chat or apply immediately!”
NET2GRID is a young, innovative company that offers leading-edge AI and machine learning services in energy insights based on smart meter data. We pride ourselves in delivering market leading algorithms to identify individual appliances, measure their consumption and determine their efficiency in comparison with the best in class. Our service is used by energy suppliers worldwide. Helping them to build a loyal customer base of satisfied customers, reduce their operational cost and expand their business.
We have offices in the Netherlands, Greece and Germany. For this position you will be based in Thessaloniki, Greece.
Is that something you’d like to contribute to?
As a Cloud/Platform engineer you focus on building highly scalable cloud and web services. You will primarily work on backend solutions, developing real-time services and large-scale data processing. We use modern technologies such as AWS cloud, containers and object-oriented programming (PHP/Java/Python), and are always looking to improve or expand our existing stack. You will be involved in a variety of tasks, including:
- You develop, test, and implement microservices and RESTful APIs in PHP and Java as part of a more complex cloud infrastructure.
- You are a DevOps engineer who will oversee software from development to production.
- You are and feel responsible for your software.
- You are encouraged to speak your mind and contribute to the continuous improvement of the current infrastructure.
We give you a lot of space to do your own thing within a team that is young, enthusiastic, and values personal contributions. You’ll work directly with the company’s Chief Operation Officer and a team of highly-skilled engineers. We have a small team but we are growing fast.
Who you are
- Computer Science or Engineering background.
- Skilled in object oriented programming.
- Very good English language skills (written and spoken).
- A motivated self-starter.
- You are a real team player but still able to work independently.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are able to work in an organized manner.
- Familiar with application frameworks (Symfony, Spring, Axon etc.).
- Experience with other languages is an advantage, such as Java, Python, R, MatLab.
- Having worked in Scrum/Agile environments.
- API development (SOAP/RESTful web services).
Nice to have
- Affinity with energy-transition, smart-grid or smart-home topics.
- Amazon Web Services, high-availability web applications, and Containers.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies, such as Scrum and version control systems such as Git.
Why work at NET2GRID ?
Want to join our team and be part of this fast growing, innovative and fun Tech company? NET2GRID offers a dynamic start-up environment where you are able to take your career to the next level. If you are passionate about AI, Machine learning, data-analytics, cloud computing, embedded development or you’re passionate about new energy business models and innovative customer projects, join us!
Please send your motivation and up-to-date CV at firstname.lastname@example.org