Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
03 Οκτωβρίου 2020
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΗλεκτρολόγων Μηχανικών και Μηχανικών Η/Υ Θετικές Επιστήμες Μαθηματικό Πληροφορική Πολυτεχνική Φυσική
At Baresquare, we provide solutions for data-savvy organizations that want to improve their online customer experience. We help our clients by establishing and streamlining their data flow from raw data to insight creation; enabling decision making that leads to customer journey optimizations.
We are looking for a Data Scientist with a business-oriented mindset, who loves learning and keeping up with new technologies to join our team, dive into our Analytics machine and help us lift it to the next level.
You will be independent in the ability to extract, clean and aggregate large sets of data from different platforms. You’ll identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex imperfect data sets and you’ll apply statistical models to spot outliers and identify causal impact. You’ll possess strong algorithmic thinking and passion for empirical research, problem solving and for answering hard questions with data. This role will require attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of your work, ensuring that analyses are of great quality.
You’ll be interacting with the Software Architect, the back-end and DevOps teams and will be coaching the junior Data Science team members. You’ll be reporting directly to the Product Owner of all SaaS solutions.
- A University degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Informatics, Engineering, etc.)
- A minimum 3 years of professional experience in an analytical role with exposure to programming (Python, R, SQL) including the ability to deal with advanced statistical techniques and unsupervised learning (e.g. clustering), preferably in a big data environment
- Ability to prototype solutions, and familiarity with GitHub (working with branches and pull requests)
- Top notch analysis and algorithmic problem-solving skills – ranging from exploring messy datasets of any size or shape to testing and debugging
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Experience in some of the following is considered a strong plus:
- web analytics, time series analysis, machine learning (e.g. clustering, association rules, regression, classification), text analytics (e.g. natural language generation, sentiment analysis, topic modelling)
- Familiarity with Big Data platforms (e.g. Spark, BigQuery, ElasticSearch)
- Having worked/deployed code in Amazon AWS environment
- Attractive compensation package, adapted to the candidate’s specific skills and career progress
- Energy management and nutrition consultation by a dietitian-health expert
- Corporate gym membership and social activities
- Ongoing personal development, building strong experience on the leading data platforms and technologies
- Work in a dynamic international environment, with clients located around the world, and in collaboration with the industry’s expert digital marketing agencies
Apply for this position here!