Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
01 Οκτωβρίου 2021
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΜηχανολόγων Μηχανικών Πολυτεχνική
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a full of potential and reliable Mechanical Engineer to join our top knowledgeable Site team abroad in Kazakhstan. Are you ready to be part of an international dynamic team?
Are you a Mechanical Engineer with excellent academic records from a well-known University? Would you like to join one of the most flagship departments and be part of a dynamic EPC leader with global presence? We’d like to meet you!
Our equipment is the backbone of every single big and meaningful project we handle. You will be supporting the team in the maintenance and repair of earthmoving and marine equipment that is used in our projects and we will count on you for contributing towards optimization of works plan and optimization of resources. Furthermore, you will be able for capturing work methodology to minimize document review cycles.
What you will need to do:
Your role may include but not limited to the following:
- Understand, follow and apply Company’s IMS Policies, Procedures, Work Instructions and Forms.
- Support the development of project specific documentation (Method Statements, Work Procedures, Risk Assessments, etc.) and updates as required.
- Manage daily the equipment maintenance and repairs activities under your area(s) of responsibility and daily monitoring of their progress. Prepare cost estimates for major overhauling works.
- Participate in troubleshooting problems and provide guideline for maintenance and overhauling of construction equipment.
- Ensure equipment is maintained in proper condition during the project execution phase and operated and deployed in accordance with its design and operating parameters.
- Prepare purchase requests for parts and material required for the repair and maintenance of the equipment under your responsibility.
- Ensure works under your responsibility is conducted in a safe manner and in accordance to HSE regulations. Ensure that your team is educated with the HSE rules and fully comply with them.
- Cooperate constructively, efficiently and effectively with Site HSE team
- Prepare progress reports (daily, weekly, monthly).
What you will need to have:
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Some experience in equipment maintenance and repair
- Any experience in works related to the field of Marine Operations would be a definite asset.
- Leadership capabilities, good communication skills and ability to work autonomous.
- Good knowledge of AUTOCAD, MS OFFICE software’s.
- Good command of the English language
- Willingness to work offshore and/or remote areas
You are someone who:
- Is confident of your abilities and you like to present new problem-solving ideas
- Displays active listening skills and ability to build rapport easily
- Can work with minimum supervision and is eager to develop and get exposed to new things every day!
- Can prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Is a true team member
- Enjoys challenge, working with different cultures and travelling!
- Is resourceful and ownership taker
- Pays extreme attention to detail
What is in it for you:
Expatriate package is on the shelf, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects – literally around the globe – with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.