Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
03 Απριλίου 2023
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΗλεκτρολόγων Μηχανικών και Μηχανικών Η/Υ Θετικές Επιστήμες Πολυτεχνική Φυσική Χημεία
- Development and Setup of Wafer acceptance test (WAT) procedures
- Data analysis to identify process root cause and fail mechanism of yield issues
- Work closely with Process Integration and Process engineer for fast ramp to MP and yield improvement
- Participate in interdisciplinary problem solving focus teams (TFs) to provide yield and failure analysis expertise
- Prepare detail and clear yield indices and reports/pareto of yield problems
- Serve as a key role in identifying and implementing new methods for yield analysis, and working with Yield Enhancement team to continuous improve YE process efficiencies
Wen wir suchen
- University degree in physics, chemistry, material science, telematics, electronics or similar
- English; spoken and written fluently
- High organizational communication skills
- Ability to work independently and self-consciously
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and willingness to work in a team environment
- Advanced problem solving skills (beneficial: Six Sigma experience, etc.)
- Knowledge/experience in semiconductor-manufacturing and/or FAB-related analysis-techniques and/or advanced IT-skills (programming/database management) would be beneficial
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G .
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.