Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
13 Απριλίου 2023
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΘετικές Επιστήμες Μηχανολόγων Μηχανικών Πολυτεχνική Φυσική Χημεία
- Ensure measurement capability of different metrology/inspection tools
- Support the implementation of new technologies and applications (e.g. automated image classification/failure detection,…) and the installation of new equipment
- Setup and maintain applications/recipes
- Review and analysis of excursion-events (root cause)
- Execution support of related engineering measures
- Monitoring of FAB-KPIs
- Maintenance of related databases (SPC)
- Training of operators and engineers
- Presentation and documentation
Wen wir suchen
- University degree in physics, chemistry, material science or similar
- Knowledge of standard MS-Software
- Good writing and speaking skills in English
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to perform substantially independent technical work
- Knowledge/experience in semiconductor-manufacturing and/or FAB-related analysis-techniques and/or advanced IT-skills (programming/database management) would be appreciated
- Knowledge/experience in object detection, classification and recognition and other Machine Learning techniques (such as Regression, Multicriteria Decision Making, Segmentation/ Classification, Predictive Analytics) would be highly appreciated
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.