Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
09 Ιουλίου 2021
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΗλεκτρολόγων Μηχανικών και Μηχανικών Η/Υ Θετικές Επιστήμες Μαθηματικό Πληροφορική Πολυτεχνική Φυσική
Transforming the Future with the Convergence of Simulation and Data
Senior Software Engineer:
Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
We are seeking strong software engineering candidates for development of SaaS based applications on Altair OneTM platform. The ideal candidate will have proven experience building and delivering scalable web service applications. As a key member, you would be responsible for the concept and implementation of well thought out features and functions.
What You Will Do:
- Design, develop, test and deliver complete user story with minimal supervision.
- Collaborate on architecture and integration requirements across multiple teams.
- Work closely with program managers, QA, user experience teams distributed across the world to ensure that the “Altair One” platform meets the Altair quality guidelines.
- Be willing to apply your experience to problems at any level of the technology stack.
- Write unit and functional tests for the services and features you add, as well as find and adopt new ones to further increase maintainability and velocity.
- Have an innovation mindset and showcase POCs enabling use of new frameworks/technologies.
- Self-starter – Quickly learn new technology and frameworks.
What You Will Need:
- 5 years of full-stack (backend, frontend and database) experience in a modern web framework.
- A Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or an Engineering subject with relevant experience in software development
- Experience in middle tier server development – REST Services, Ajax etc. (Knowledge in “Express” web application framework is a plus).
- Experience working with distributed systems built with tools like Docker/Kubernetes and REST APIs.
- Very good understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application, design patterns, UI architecture frameworks is a must.
- Clearly understands the concepts of MVC, databases, and RESTful/SOAP Services
- Hands-on experience on a variety of web and mobile front end frameworks such as Angular, React, BackboneJS, Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation etc.
- Familiar with server side technologies such as NodeJS/Golang/Python.
- Experience building serverless applications using tools such as Lambda/OpenFaas etc.
- Thrive in a highly collaborative environment involving cross-functional teams.
- Customer focus and a good awareness of software usability issues.
- Experience in using workflow management tools such as Airflow/Luigi etc. will be considered a plus.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
Why Work with Us:
Altair is a global technology company that provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development, high-performance computing (HPC) and artificial intelligence (AI). Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world, while creating a more sustainable future. With more than 3,000 engineers, scientists and creative thinkers in 25 countries, we help solve our customer’s toughest challenges and deliver unparalleled service, helping the innovators innovate, drive better decisions, and turn today’s problems into tomorrow’s opportunities.