Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
31 Ιανουαρίου 2021
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΗλεκτρολόγων Μηχανικών και Μηχανικών Η/Υ Μαθηματικό Πληροφορική Φυσική
Entersoft, one of the leading business software and services provider, is looking for a full-time Account Manager for our Sales team in Thessaloniki. The position involves building a strong pipeline, customer relationships, direct B2B client sales and a chance to grow with a progressive, visionary company.
The successful candidate will join the Sales Department, reporting to the Department’s Head of Sales.
From developing new accounts to driving expansion across existing ones, our Sales team transforms opportunity into action day after day. Regardless of the market segment, and the size of the company addressed, the goal is to generate new sales and maintain a positive ongoing customer relationship.
In particular, the role involves:
- Business Development and new customer acquisition
- Working as part of a larger team that operates on a targeted Account Planning
- Lead generation, network utilization, introduction to new prospects and customers
- Follow up calls and meeting arrangements to present the solutions and services
- Provide input about the customer and articulate how our business model fits a prospect’s needs for the offer preparation
- Keep attention to results and contractual terms and conditions
- Provide forecast, pipeline and reporting for revenue, contracted values, pipeline growth, number of new clients, completed projects
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales or business development in the IT Industry, (ideally Business Software for medium to large enterprises )
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, or in a business-related field (Marketing, Sales, Management, Business Administration). Postgraduate degree is considered a plus
- Knowledge of ERP, WMS, CRM and/or Mobile systems or similar business software is considered a plus
- Proven ability to network with decision makers and high-level executives
- Strong in generating leads and end-to-end management
- Results oriented, positive thinking and passionate
- Strong presentation and product demonstration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English
- Team player and doer.
- Male candidates should have their military obligations fulfilled
What we offer
A unique career opportunity with a competitive remuneration package and continuous training. Submitted resumes will be treated in strict confidence.
Who we are
Entersoft is a leading business software development company and services provider in Central East Europe and the Middle East. It offers a comprehensive and integrated business software suite with ERP, CRM, Retail, WMS, Mobile, E-Commerce and B.I. applications developed on the latest Microsoft .NET technology, for on premise or on cloud installation, with license or as SaaS. Entersoft is growing impressively, steadily enlarging its prestigious clientele in almost all business sectors and verticals. Its clients trust their daily operations and strategic decisions on its innovative products and solutions. It cooperates with Certified Partners, it is listed in Athens Stock Exchange and owns subsidiaries in Bulgaria, Romania, United Arab Emirates, the Greek company Retail Link and exports in more than 20 countries.
If you are interested in developing an interesting and creative career, send your CV (quoting the reference code (AM_North_1220) to the attention of HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org