Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
25 Ιανουαρίου 2021
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΗλεκτρολόγων Μηχανικών και Μηχανικών Η/Υ Πληροφορική
About the job
Schoox (www.schoox.com), a Greek-born, US-based company trusted from thousands Enterprises all over the globe for its innovative Talent Development Platform, is seeking for a Software Engineer.
In a crowded market with over 500 competitors Schoox stood out in just a few years to become one of the fastest growing Talent Development Systems because of our disruptive product approach, our vision to change the way organizations think of corporate training and talent development and our passion for happy customers.
You will work with our development team as a backend engineer. You’ll have the opportunity and capability to make decisions about important technology and product questions. You’ll work with our team of engineers to build a product our users will love. The product rapidly changes and so you will constantly be adapting to feedback (both qualitative and quantitative) to help influence product decisions. You have to be very familiar with PHP and MySQL. Knowledge or experience in NoSQL databases like MongoDB as well as Java will be highly appreciated.
Qualified candidates will have to be talented software engineers, possess a deep understanding of system engineering and have a strong comfort level working within an extremely fast-paced start-up environment.
Responsibilities may significantly increase depending on the candidate.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Acquisitive Learner – resourceful in acquiring knowledge, learns without direction
- Principled – aligns activities and details with larger goals and principlies
- Disciplined – imposes structure onto work and life
- Adaptable – adjusts beliefs and actions in response to new information
- Facilitative – cultivates and activates talents and opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate exhibits the following qualities:
- Experience – You have at least 3 years experience at a similar position.
- Technical skills – You are very familiar with PHP and MySQL.
- Knowledge or experience in NoSQL databases (MongoDB) will be appreciated.
- English Language – You should be good in English. A CPE certificate will be appreciated.
- Academic Qualifications – You have a University degree.
What we’re really looking for is someone who loves solving problems and making things work. We work in an open team environment and we’ll do our part to make it awesome and fun to be a part of.
On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Be part of an ambitious company that is already shaping its industry.
- Free lunch, healthy food powered by our amazing Chef
- Free Physiotherapy sessions
- Pleasing and Flexible Startup environment
Schoox is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.