Αποστολή βιογραφικών έως
07 Οκτωβρίου 2021
Επιστημονικό ΑντικείμενοΗλεκτρολόγων Μηχανικών και Μηχανικών Η/Υ Θετικές Επιστήμες Πολυτεχνική Φυσική
Kenotom develops safety critical embedded systems with focus on the automotive electronics industry. The main activities lie in the area of Basic Software (drivers) for Electronic Control Units (ECUs), Function and Diagnostics Software for ECUs, Testing and Test Automation of ECUs. Since the beginning in 2014 we have established several partnerships with some of the largest automotive electronics suppliers, while currently we are expanding in all our sectors, aiming to increase our team by more than additional 15 engineers until the end of the year. The team keeps constantly growing, offering a dynamic working environment in the frontend of the automotive technology and significant evolution opportunities.
In order to enforce our team in the electric powertrain domain we are looking immediately to employ 2 highly motivated Hardware Engineers.
Electronic Control Units (ECUs) are placed into vehicles performing numerous automation and safety procedures. The hardware design such units is a demanding procedure, requiring deep understanding of microcontrollers, sensors, actuators and power electronics and must take into account their harsh working conditions, demanding requirements concerning reliability and compliance to several industrial, environmental, automotive and safety international standards. Additionally, testing of the functionalities is a key element to meet international levels of safety, since such Electronics that fail in the field are an active hazard to human life. The testing procedures must be rigorous, with a high sense of responsibility and with great attention to detail.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Analysis, definition and review of hardware requirements
- Analog and digital hardware design for inverters
- Analysis and simulation of various electronic circuit components
- Testing, verification and documentation according to the automotive processes
The candidate will be responsible for working as a part of a large development team with other engineers to ensure that program goals are met, schedules are maintained and problems encountered during the development process are resolved. The position is based in Thessaloniki, GR and occasional travel to the customer’s premise may occur.
Studies / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar is required
- Relevant Master’s Degree in Embedded Systems or similar is a plus
- Involvement in embedded systems projects (hobby and/or professional) is a plus
- Strong understanding of analog and digital hardware design
- Experience in EMC and ESD protection design
- Experience in circuit simulation and analysis
- Strong understanding or power electronics and actuators
- Good command of Athium Designer
- Familiarity with embedded systems concepts (microcontrollers, peripherals, external ASICs, communication protocols, etc.)
- Knowledge of German is a plus
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Documentation Skills – Ability to write fluently to describe system design & test results
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers, supervisors and customers
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Please send your CVs referring to the Job Description, along with a motivation letter, reflecting the candidate’s personality and capability to perform the duties required.
Για να αποστείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, χρειάζεται να είστε συνδεδεμένοι στο Λογαριασμό σας. Πατήστε το ΥΠΟΒΟΛΗ ΑΙΤΗΣΗΣ και στη συνέχεια επισυνάψτε το βιογραφικό σας & τη συνοδευτική επιστολή, τα οποία αποστέλλονται απευθείας στο e-mail που έχει δηλώσει η εταιρία.